Chapter 7: The Accident

"Amanda's POV"

I woke up to the sun shineing in my eyes.I tried to sit up,but something was holding me down.I looked over to see Ty still asleep,holding my waist.I pulled his arm off of me,and sat up and stretched.I stood up,and walked to "our" dresser,and grabbed my "I <3 Team Crafted" t-shirt,a pair of ripped jeans/shorts,and some underwear.I walked to the bathroom,and hopped in the shower.

After 15 minutes i got out of the shower.I dried myself off,and put my clothes on.I then brushed my hair,and walked back to me and Ty's room.Ty was still asleep,and he looked so cute.I smiled and grabbed my phone.I was surprised because it was only 7 a.m. I smirked and put my phone in my pocket,and walked to the living room.The only person who was awake was Sky.He was on his laptop on the couch,playing Minecraft.I ran back to me and Ty's room,and grabbed my laptop,and ran back to the living room.I walked up behind Sky,and ruffled his hair.He turned around and smiled.I always thought of Sky as a big brother.I mean Mitch was a good brother,but he was only one grade ahead of me.Sky was two grades ahead of me,so i thought of him as my big brother just like Mitch was.I always think that all the guys,except Ty,are my brothers.Ty is and exception because it would be weird if i had a crush on my brother (i had to XD).

I sat down beside Sky,and logged onto Minecraft.I looked and saw Sky was just playing on a singleplayer survival server."Can i join your world Adam?" I asked.I used his real name because i always liked calling him Adam than calling him Sky."Sure,i need someone to build a house before night comes." He said,while i joined his world.We played for about an hour before we decided to save the world,and take a break.As we logged off of Minecraft,i heard yawns coming from the hallway.Looks like the guys are awake,I thought.I shut my laptop,and laid it on the table infront of me.I got up and walked over to Ty.He looked cute with his hair all messed up.I hugged him,and he hugged me back."Good morning,Ty." I said looking up at him."Good morning." He said with a yawn.I kissed him on the cheek,and went to the kitchen.

Mitch was in there eating an apple.His eyes were closed,so I walked up to him,and took a little bite out of his apple.He opened his eyes,and smiled."Good morning baby gurl." He said kissing my head (in a brotherly way XD).I smiled and took another bite of his apple.He then laughed,and threw his apple away.We then walked to the living room,where the rest of the guys were at.I sat down beside Ty,and Mitch sat down beside Jerome.I yawned and thought of an idea of what we could do today."How about we go for a walk today,so we can get out of the house for once." I said."Sure." All the guys said with a yawn."Well,go get actual clothes on,you lazy youtubers!" I said,gesturing to the hallway.They all got up,except Adam because him and I were the only ones with actual clothes on.So,we just sat there,and talked about random stuff,until the guys finally came back into the living room.

We all headed to the door,but i ran through the door,and grabbed me and Ty's skateboard.I threw his skateboard to him,and smirked.We got on our skateboards,and boarded to Karla's house.Even though it was only like 8 in the morning,she might be already up with her hyperness.I knocked on her door,and a hyper Karla answered the door."Hey Karla,wanna go for a walk with me and the team?" I asked,gesturing to the guys.She looked around and saw Sky,nodded,then locked her door,and started to walk with Sky.I rolled my eyes,but smiled and hopped on my board,and boarded along with Ty.We stayed beside the team,doing tricks here and there,recieving claps from the team and random people walking by.

We all decided to go to the park,so we walked and boarded,towards the park.But,Ty decided to be the leader and boarded past me to the front of everyone.But,just when Ty was boarding across the street,i looked at my phone and saw my eyes were different colors.I gasped then looked up to see a car coming towards Ty.I ran as fast as i could to Ty,pushed him out of the way,and just stopped.Everything was black.I could hear muffled voices here and there,but then complete darkness and silence.I could only see black everywhere,and i couldn't hear anything at all.

Guess who is back?! Hey Immortal Army,sorry i was gone for like what,2 months?! I'm super sorry guys i was gone for so long,i hads school and a lot of other things.But,i finally updated this.So,did ya'lls feelz get excited when you saw I updated,but then they broke? XD well I'll update my other book for you guys,and update this one maybe sometime this week again,but for now thank you guys for reading,and remember to hit that vote button with yah forehead,and give me some goochie comments.See you Immortals later,BA BAI! :D