A/N

I did it! I edited 60 chapters and added 3! Wow, I have no life! Anyways, I'm done editing and I added a few details that you guys might want to know, you don't have to.

Also, two days until voting for Klaus Mikaelson fanfic is closed. Comment if you want to see a TO or TVD fanfic. TVD is winning so far, but some are for a tvd then move into to, I'll try my best, but no promises.

Also, to help with votes, here are the descriptions for both books.

TVD book: The Werewolf:

Anastasia Emsworth, strong, courageous, one of the strongest werewolves, and most importantly, doppelganger.

All her life, Anastasia had no idea who she was, her parents died when she was eight years old, she had no family members to rely on, and for the rest of her life she grew up in crappy foster homes. One day, she had enough and ran away from her foster parents and ended up in the supernatural infested town that is, Mystic Falls. Throughout her time in this small town, she has an opportunity to understand the meaning of her family legacy and even make new friends.

Months after moving to Mystic Falls, a family of great power and knowledge of Anastasia's ancestry comes to the small town. One of them having quite the past with the werewolf's originater.

How will Anastasia react to the family coming to town? Will memories appear? Will romance spark again? And who is Anastasia's originater?

The name is....Aeliana.

TO book: Evelyn Claire:

Evelyn Claire, witch, loner, only witch that can preform magic, and big sisters of none other than Davina Claire. After Marcel rescues Davina Claire sister from a sacrificial witch ritual, they've locked up Davina in an attic, protected from any harm.

Or so they thought.

Buried secrets will be revealed, blood will shed, alliances will be made, relationships will be compromised, and a love will blossom. Who's responsible for all of this you ask?

The Originals.