Chapter#3

Sana's POV

It rang and rang and then finally someone picked up the phone

"Hello?" a croaky voice said.

"Um...H-hello, is this Jungkook. If it is it's me Suzi." i said trying not to sound to nervous.

"Oh, Hi Suzi it is Jungkook, um why did you call." Jungkook said with an excited voice, i could tell he cheered up right away.

"I was thinking maybe we could go on that...d-date that you wanted to go on," I said with my face turning red. I could tell because I felt really embarrassed.

"Yea of course! Meet me at Sammy's Sweet Shop? And make sure you wear something cute. It looks good on you," he said before hanging up the phone.

I Went into my closet and found this really cute cat T-shirt and I found these pink shorty-shorts. As I walked out of my bedroom I bumped into Momo. "Oh, hi Sana where are you going dressed so cute. You going out with someone?" Momo said smirking at me.

"Hi Momo~San! Sorry can't talk I'm late for my date! And have you seen my special disguise make up?" I said speed walking past her not noticing her shocked look. "You're going on a date! And your make up is in the bathroom," Momo said trying not to faint with happiness. I hadn't gone on a date with anyone since a really bad break-up after I joined Twice. "Ok, yeah I'm going on a date. I have to go, sorry Momo~San!" I said stepping around Momo.

Time Skip

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting at a special table that only VIP's were allowed to eat at. It had been an hour since Suzi called me and I started to think she had stood me up. But then a thin yet beautiful figure appeared in front on my table, it was Suzi looking even more sweet and adorable then the last time I'd seen her. All I could do was stare into her shimmering chocolate brown eyes. "Sorry I'm late, I had to do my hair in the taxi," said sitting in front of me. She smiled sweetly then she started waving her hand in my face making me snap out of it and fall back down into reality. "Sorry about that it's just that you look gorgeous," I said, I just realized what I said. What the hell is wrong with me? It's like I drank a truth potion or something,"Ahhh! I-I'm sorry about that it's just you look really pretty." My face was burning a bright red.

"Oh, it's fine I was actually thinking the same thing about you. E-except of course you'd be called handsome and hot not gorgeous or pretty!" she said looking really flustered.

All of a sudden, as if my body had a mind of its own I had lent over the table and kissed Suzi.

Oh my. Has Jungkook made a bad move? Does Sana kiss him back? What will happen Next? Sorry if my story is moving too fast. Please comment, vote and add this book to your reading list. Until next time! Byeeee my kitties :3