Chapter 10

Bri's POV

I was texting Ray. He is so funny and cute. I wish he would do something like corahn is doing with khelisha. Ray texted me asking him to meet him outside of khelisha's house because he knew that's where is was before I even told him. I spend more time over here than I do at my own house. No ones ever home so I'm not gonna stay there all alone. When my dad isn't at work then he's sleeping and my mom is a traveling nurse so she's never home. My brothers Brian and Julian are big time rapper. They don't even live with us anymore and my sister is off to college so I'm normally the only one ever there. I wouldn't even say I live there because I only sleep over there when one of my parents or siblings are actually home. I see my dad the most and that's probably once a week if even that but when I see him I get a hey then he goes upstairs to sleep. I can't wait until I graduate next year then I'm off to UCLA. At least I hope I am. Then I won't have to worry about being alone. I went up to khelisha's room to change. I was still wearing my pj's. I put on one of khelisha's crop tops and a pair of black shorts. I got a pair of her fresh Jordan's on. I know she gonna kill me for wearing them. I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in and brushed it. I went back downstairs ready to meet ray. They were all looking at me because I'm the shy one and don't dress like them. I picked up my phone from off the table it was sitting on. Ray texted me again telling me he was waiting.

Khelisha: You have clothes up in my room. You know that don't you?

Me: Yeah I know I just wanted to you know change it up.

Khelisha: Bitch are those my brand new Jordan's.

Me: Can't hear you I'm going to meet ray. I'll be back.

Khelisha: not if I lock my door

Me: I have a key

I held up the key while walking out the door. Ray was standing at the end of the driveway. I walked up to him. He looked at me and smiled.

Ray: Hey you look beautiful as always.

Me: Thank you! You don't look to bad yourself.

Ray: Well I don't mean to brag but....

He popped his collar. I laughed at him.

Me: Well Ray what did you want to talk to me about ?

Ray: Oh um I wanted to know if you want to go out with me Friday?

Me: Sure I would love to.

Ray: Ok I'll text you later.

Ray walked back to his house. I can't believe were going on a date Friday. I went back inside cheesing hard. 

Khelisha: Why you cheesing all hard and shit?

Liyah: She probably got the D. You only smile that hard when you just got some.

Me: No. Ray asked me out on a date.

Jojo: Liyah how would you know how someone smiles after getting some.

She started smiling really hard. Oh god what did she do? I hope she didn't give Princeton some.

Red: Oh god spill it what did you do?

Liyah: Ok well yesterday when khelisha kicked us all out Prince came over to my house.

Khelisha: I didn't kick you out. I just told you to leave.

Liyah: Whatever. Anyways he came over and we were talking. No one was home and we went up to my room.  We kinda started missing then that lead to making out and that lead to us having sex.