• Dump Sketches | Tour #2 •

(ㅇㅅㅇ)⌒

100% loaded

3 updates in a day.
Lmao I'm feeling great today you know why?

( you know why ? I will never leave you alone - 707 <3 )

Do ask NightmareXAlice what are the things that we saw today.

First, am happy cause it's half day + my adviser treated me the Ice cream that he promised.

But most importantly, we noticed a cone head ( which is obviously color orange ) that has a number Seven indicated on the body of the conehead.

Lmao I told them to take a picture of it because It was placed on one of the Entrances of the Chruch.

But NO, it didn't stop there. When we we're about to go home, we saw a Blue car With the plate Number of  ZEN 601. THIS MADE MY DAY TBH.

ON MY WAY HOME I SAW THE BLUE CAR PARKED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, NEAR THE SCHOOL.

It didn't stop there either. When I was streets away from my house, I saw the blue Car.

AGAIN M8.

And it went straight ahead to the direction I'm going to.

The car with the plate number Zen 601 djxjjd

Anyways, Lololol, these are the newest trashes from yours truly. And  it was drawn on this newest sketch book of mine.

Cover your eyessss.

(づ ̄ °  ̄)づ

(づ ̄ °  ̄)づ

That moment when you give them your Sketch book— *furiously tags* UlimateAnime_Lover09 ( I know this isn't your new acc but I know you're reading my book. You're giving me the chills. )