Chapter 24: Replay

New chapter!
This has to be the longest chapter in this story, but it's the reason for everything, things will begin to add up. You'll understand when you've read it all, good luck and enjoy :)
Forewarning!
Very depressing and triggering Moments are included!

**********

"Do you remember me?"

"Jonathan..? I don't under-"

"-stand. Simple, I'm in your head."

"But how?"

"Seems like someone doesn't remember our night together, you know. The night at the club where you were screaming my name out loud."

"Oh my god, no..."

"Oh yes! And do you know what the best part was? The whole time we had sex, you thought it was your lover. Joker! Because of my new serum I had tricked you to take!"

"No, it's not true!"

"But it is!"

"You drugged me you fucking bastard! You were the reason I had landed in hospital, the reason I could've died-"

"-but didn't. It was one of my new experiments I had been working on or shall I say Revenge and what was even better picking a vulnerable, manipulative girl. That was recently heartbroken at the time."

"I'm going to-"

"Kill me? Good luck finding me first doll."

"Why? Why did you do that, I have never done anything to you!"

"Why don't you ask your sweet 'puddin' that. But when you do, tell him I send my best regards."

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Nothing in the world does, my dear."

**********

*HarleyQuinn*

I sat upright from the bed, panting like I had run a marathon whilst my breath was being sucked away from me. Small droplets of sweat resting on my forehead. It was a dream. I looked behind me on the left to see Mr.J sleeping soundly next to me, I didn't want to wake him and irritate him, so I let him sleep.

I climbed out of the bed slowly and quietly so I wouldn't wake J, I pulled the red silk blanket that was laid on top of the original duvet to cover myself up from the nudity. I began to walk over to the full-body mirror that stood in the corner of our room.

I glared at myself, I was a mess.

I sighed from the reflection, tears welled in my eyes. I tried to push them back but I was too weak, they fell creating streaks behind them. I fell onto my knees, constantly rubbing the endless tears away that just kept coming.

Jonathan's words were stuck in my mind, was he really in my head? Was what he said even real? And if it was, how do I tell Mr.J about it. He might not even believe me, or what about if he found out that I slept with him? But thought it was him not Jonathan, I'll sound even crazier than I already am.