The Love For A Brother•Fred X George

It was finally the holiday away from Hogwarts and Fred was sitting in his room at the burrow when George entered, drunk. Their parents didn't like to see any of their children drunk so Lee apperated George back home. "Thanks Lee" Fred thanked his friend as he collected his brother from his friend.

"How much this time George boy?" Fred asked the intoxicated wizard "I dunno" was the slurred answer. George was always quite. Erm. How do I describe it. Sexual when he was drunk. And Fred thought he was the only one who knew, he didn't even think that George remembered the day after. Their parents didn't know what happened in their room every once in a while, as they enchanted it to be soundproof back in their 3rd year.

So when a drunk George entered, Fred knew that he was going to enjoy tonight as, he liked his twin a little bit more than most people like theirs, maybe even too much.

Maybe it was the same face?
Maybe it was the same hair?
Maybe it was the same laugh?
Maybe it was the same smile?
Maybe it was because he spent all of his time with the boy, and his feelings developed that way?

Whatever it was, it was there and it was going to stay, probably forever. He would especially it when he got fucked by George whenever he was drunk. Fred just kept it a secret. And he would take that to the grave with him.

But, Fred didn't know George remembered. Fred didn't know George did it in the right state of mind, and blaming it on the substance. Fred didn't know George would later regret not telling him about his string love for his twin. A love stronger then the love of a brother.