Trouble with Pirates - Prologue

Some warnings:

- This is my first story. Don't expect something original, because this probably won't be. And I don't know the correct writer jargon yet, so if you give me feedback please explain as much as you can.

- Important to know, this may contain spoilers for people who are not up-to-date with the manga and anime. I don't know what's going to happen, this is just my take on it.

- Pairings are NaruHina (because I'm a huge fan), SasuSaku (so they can be annoying together), LuNa (because I don't have Hancock in this story) and ZoRo (just because). I might change them as I write, so please don't hate me if I do.

- English is not my first language. (My first language is Dutch! Whoot whoot!)

- I'm not a quick writer, so don't expect updated often.

- I don't own Naruto or One Piece, they belong to Kishimoto and Oda respectively. (if I did own them, Asuma and Ace would still be alive)

- I don't own the cover image

- This story is set two years after the war in Naruto and after defeating Kaidou in One Piece. Some characters may seem different and that's because I have trouble really nailing some of them down. That is also a reason why I did a time skip.

Hope you enjoy it.

P.S. I want to thank RisingNight, my beta, for his editing on this chapter and hopefully in the coming chapters as well. Thanks to RisingNight, this story is a lot more readable and therefore more pleasureable.

Reading Guide

"Gaki" Biju talking

'Gaki' Biju thinking

"Hello" Person talking

'Hello' Person thinking

"Gaara stared up at the half full moon" Flashback

"Negative Hollow" Technique name

- Elemental Countries - Place

Prologue

- Konoha -

'He would kill me if he wasn't already gone', Naruto mused, 'Well. . . maybe after I'd explained that I really love her he would've allowed me to date her.' He smiled sadly as he watched Hinata put the flowers she was holding in a vase in front of his grave. 'After all, you know how it feels to be in love, you loved Tenten although you kept it a secret. I hope you're happy for Hinata and me, mostly for Hinata. You're her cousin and you cared for her more than me. I understand why you would keep your love for Tenten a secret. I've been dating Hinata for two years now and Hiashi is finally tolerating me. I don't feel a killing intent aimed at me anymore, or see his hand itch towards that sword that he always seems to have with him when I'm around. I know I'm lucky to have Hinata in my life and I have you to thank for it, in some weird way. We'll make this word a better place. You gave your life during the war and I am gonna do everything in my power to make sure it counts for something.'

Naruto was still deep in thought when he heard the sweetest voice in the world crying.

"Although you haven't met her and she's never met you, we tell her everything about her father, Neji-nii-san." She was trying to hold back her tears so she could continue, but she was obviously struggling with it.

"She looks a lot like you, she has your eyes. Tenten makes sure your daughter doesn't forget who her father was and how courageous you were. She's smart and she has a big heart like you, Tenten even says that she has your little quirks. She likes to talk like an adult just like you did and when she grows up she wants to be a kunoichi every bit as brave as her father was. I'm sure Tenten told you about this already. I've already told Tsunade-sama that I want to be her sensei when the time comes. I'll train her to the best of my ability, I promise Neji-sii-san. That's my nindo."