Chapter 6.

Ivy's P.O.V.
____________

I was in James' car once again. Unable to speak, I sat there and tapped my foot to the music on the radio. 'Don't let me down' played throughout the small space as james' drove me to my house. However, when he drove past my street I turned to him, "you missed my street" I said, speaking the first time since he stood up for me. I don't know how he knew I needed help but he did. Thank god he did.

"We're going to my house" he said, looking at me with an eyebrow raised. I didn't respond I just watched the trees pass. Jason had moved last year after we broke up, and I guess he was back. The thought of him made me sick, how could someone pretend to care like that? It would have been so much easier if he would have just told me how he felt. But instead, he chose to break my heart.

The car stopped at a two story blue-ish house and we got out of the white car, the door locking behind me as I stared at the house. It was very... normal. It had two beds of roses next to a door that already had a Christmas wreath hanging off it. There was a family SUV on the driveway, a small children's play car in the yard under a tall wooden pole that a bird hanger hung from. I smiled, it was cute. He must have younger sisters or brothers. My assumption was proven correct when the most adorable girl walked out and smiled at her brother, "BUBBA!" She cheered and ran towards him.

When she saw me staring at her she looked up at me "hello miss" she said. I almost laughed at how cute she was. It seriously wasnt possible. Her hair was tied up but a few strands hung around her face. She was blonde with bright blue eyes and was wearing a cute flowery outfit.

James' smiled too, and I had to admit it looked good on him. I realized he had dimples and pearly white teeth. I waved at the girl and smiled. "Hello" I greeted before James smiled and opened the door, "alright we have to talk" he said sweetly to his sister and than motioned to me. I nodded and walked inside, following James toward a small room while the girl walked towards her own.

"What's her name?" I asked him quietly. He looked at me, "Belle" he said before he flipped on the light. His room was quite the contrast of what I thought it would be. The walls weren't covered with motorcycles or models. Instead there was famous art pieces. A replica of the Mona Lisa hung on one side while Starry Night was hanging above his black bed frame. He had a king sized bed and a few articles of clothing were tossed around the floor. I looked at him and he was just standing there quietly, as if waiting for a question.

"I love the paintings" I stated quietly. He looked over them, silently thinking about the images. "I drew them" he said. My eyes widened, looking at the male whom I thought so lowly of. He had remade these famous art pieces so well that I had believed they were professional replicas. That was amazing. I smiled but was caught off guard when his voice changed to one of, well, something I didn't recognize.

"What happened?" He asked, tilting his head to the side and looking at me. I turned to him, confused, and than remembered how he had saved me from Jason. I wasn't ready to talk about it. I couldn't. "I'm-" My voice cracked before I could speak, and before I knew it I felt warmth surround me. Arms were wrapped around me and a hand was pulling my head to someone's shoulder. I was the closest to James Cassidy that I had ever been. And let me tell you, warmth was so much nicer than cold. I closed my eyes and breathed in his cologne.

Would it be better to tell someone?

I stood back and looked at him, than faced the ground. I needed to get this off my chest. I needed to say the words that had torn me up so much inside that they were begging me to be heard. They were begging for someone to listen to them. No matter how much I wanted to push them away, James was here, ready to listen to me.

"We had been dating for about seven months when I found him with Samantha...." I said, only slightly above a whisper. Before I could stop myself the words had escaped along with a sob. I wiped my eyes, hoping to hide myself, but that didn't stop James from wrapping me up again and holding me in his arms.

He walked me towards the bed and sat down with me. "You should spend the night" he finally said. I looked at him, almost speechless. He wanted me to spend the night? Was he trying to get in my pants after what I just told him? I looked at him and shook my head. "What?" I asked. He looked carefully at me before scratching his neck again which seemed to be a habit of his. "Well I just, I though you might want to sleep with someone tonight... not like that, just sleep".

James Cassidy wanting to 'just sleep'. When pigs fly. Even with that thought he looked so serious that I just laid down on the bed with him, avoiding his gaze because James Cassidy's eyes were something that could keep my attention for days.

I know I said I would regret my choice to meet with him that day, but laying here on this bed I couldnt find myself ever wanting to leave his room. In such a short amount of time I had learned that James wasn't the asshole I thought he was, or maybe he was still a fuckboy, but he had other features. I had never seen this side of him. Drifting off to sleep he said something under his breath that I hadn't heard, my eyes shutting and my mind turning itself off.

James's P.O.V.
_____________

"Jason was an idiot".

_____________

Hahaha the end. jk. I love y'all.

Xoxo- Nahty.

Belle Cassidy.