• A.N. •

Hey.

To my old readers: I'm sorry I'm so bad at committing to 'Lone'. It's a book that drains a lot of time and effort, and I'm at a bit of a standstill plot-wise right now.

However, as you may have noticed, I'm not entirely creatively drained. I do aim to get stuff out there. And this book is something I came up with the idea for months ago - I think I'm a little surer of its plot than 'Lone', but less certain of its direction. Thank you for sticking with me.

Let's just see how this one goes.

To my new readers: Hello, thank you for checking this out. I really appreciate it.

I hope you enjoy reading this AU as much as I enjoy writing it.

Old 'n' new, y'all know the deal. No real names, so no need to worry about that. This AU will have bad language, suggestive shit, mentions of addiction, exploration of mental health issues, violence and blood. [PHEW!] That's the stuff I'm sure of at the moment.

Also: an OOC warning. For Tord mostly. So if you're into your standard 'fic Tord and your standard 'fic Tord only (you know, where in most cases his mental health issues are portrayed a little badly), you might want to give this one a miss. Or you could spare me a chance, but it's all up to you, hunty ;)

Any pressing questions, ask below.

Again, enjoy.

luv ya :3

- Author-san

xxx