Chapter 2

Kylie's POV

As I walked in the school I scanned everyone around me, looking at all the stereotypes.

You had you typical Nerds, Jocks, Goths, the Popular kids, the weirdos and the Nobody's, I was apart of the nobody's.

As I kept looking at all the different faces I found the ones I was looking for, My best friends.

"Alissa! Liza!" I called.

"Kylie! hey girl whats up" Liza replied.

"Well its the same this morning when I texted you guys" I said teasing her, she rolled her eyes and laugh.

"Where's Joey?" I asked
"Right hereeeee" Joey peep from behind me. I turned to see Joey standing in front of me in a crazy pose.

"What are you doing Joey" I laughed and ruffled his vibrant pink hair.

"Being Fabulous of course" he laughed, we all Smiled.

"So what classes to you guys have first? I have Art!" Alissa said, Alissa was amazing at art, she could be the next Picasso!

"I have Math" I sighed, I didn't like doing math but I was pretty good at it.

"Science" Liza said.

"I have Art with Alissa" Joey said smiling at her.

"You guys are so lucky me and Liza have to be alone" I said pouting.

"Umm actually just you, Me and David have all our classes together" Liza replied smiling at herself. David is Liza's boyfriend and one of my friends.

"wow great! its the first day and I am already alone" I said.

*Ring Ring*
The first bell went off

"Well, you Know what that means, see you guys at lunch" Liza chirped, as she ran off to find David.

"By Ky" Joey said

"Bye Kylie, don't worry it wont be that bad and maybe you will make another friend to join our group" Alissa said as touching my shoulder to reassure me.

"Ya I know, See you guys later" I replied, As they walked of together.

As I walked into the room I noticed it was empty no teacher or students, I decided that I should go and choose my seat before the other kids came. I chose the middle seat in the back, I as I went to go sit down More kids started to fill in the room and the teacher hurried in and set up her desk to start the class.

Five minutes into the class, Someone slowly strolled into class. I looked up to see the most popular boy in school and co-captain of the football team, Ethan Dolan. Ethan has a twin brother named Grayson who is the second most popular boy and the other football captain.

Ethan is known as the schools player, he has hooked up with almost all of the girls in our school and all the girls are always swooning over him, well all except me. Ethan has the face of an angel and the body of a sex god, I'll admit he's really hot... but I don't like him. Ethan knows he's hot and because of that he thinks that he can get whatever he wants and do whatever he wants, and with that he always treats girls like shit and breaks their hearts.

"Late on the first day Mr.Dolan?" said Ms. Mitchel. She didn't even have to look at him to know who it was.

" Ya sorry,Ms. M, I was held up" He said in a low voice. What he meant by 'held up' was breaking up with his ex girlfriend Meredith Mickelson, I saw them end the relationship while walking to class.

"Don't let it happen again" she said sternly.

"Mhmm" he rolled his eyes and looked around for an empty chair and with my luck the only chair left was beside me. Lucky me.

As he walk to the seat he winked and smirked at all the girls as they practically melted in the seats flirting back at him.

"Hey cutie is this seat taken" he said and winked at me while pointing at the empty seat beside me.

"What do you think smart one, there's no one in it" I said ignoring his flirts.
His eyes widened and he shrugged sitting down into the seat.

As the class went on I could feel him staring at the side of my face smirking the whole time, I started to feel uncomfortable so I turned to him and gave him a confused look and raised an eyebrow. When he saw my reaction he looked away from me and started to have an angry confused look on his face.

Ethan's POV

What the hell, whats happening? why isn't this girl already falling for me. This has never happened before, I can get any girl I want so why is this one playing so hard to get? ehh it doesn't really matter anyways because Someone like me would never go for a nobody like her, but I have never been stood up or shunned by anyone I am gonna keep my eye on her.

"Mr.Dolan since you were late would you care come up on the board and right the answer" Ms. Mitchel said to me as if she already knew I was going to get it wrong.

"ahh nah, No thanks I think I'll pass" I winked.

"That wasn't a question Ethan, get up here" she snapped.

I walk up to the board confidently knowing the answer and I wrote it down.

" Pfft easy, 987 divided by 6 Times 5 = 4, theres a pattern 987654 done" I say confidently smirking.

"You're wrong Mr.Dolan, Try another" she said with disappointment.

I tried again on a new question and got wrong that one wrong as well.

"Does anyone else have the answers to these questions?" Ms. Mitchel asked.

We waited and nobody put their hand up, but slowly after a few seconds that girl who shunned me put her hand up. Great she's fierce and smart, she'll be hard to figure out. She quickly came up to the board and wrote an answer down.

"Correct Ms.Jensen" Ms.Mitchel exclaimed.

"You know you should really study, it helps" The girl said to me and walked away leaving me speechless.

~~~~~~~~End of Class~~~~~~~

Thats it folks
I was surprised that I updated the day after my first chapter anyways I hope you are liking my story so far because I haven't even gotten to the good part yet.
~H