Chapter 7:Somethingh is wrong!

Pov Narrator

The Captain of the Seven Sins froze when he hears that Elizabeth would walk with Zeldris.It was different if she walked alone but go on a walk with Zeldris ... it was too much.He felt the rage surrounding him. His demon screams of anger at the sight of his brother near his goddess.

-Sweetheart,take Liz and show her the castle.the king said, smiling

- Of course, Daddy! Lady Liz, please accompany me. The princess said, smiled at the reddish girl that resemble her.

-I would like it but can Meliodas come? Asked the redhead.

- As you wish. The princess said, trying to fake a smile, but failing.

The two couples left the dining room.Elizabeth had started telling Liz about the history of the castle and about each room.Meliodas and Zeldris paying attention to explanations of beautiful princess.Goddess seemed to know the whole history of the castle and completely amazed those three.After telling everything about the interior of the castle, only the exterior remains.Coming out of the castle, Elizabeth had started talking again when suddenly she stopped when he saw a tall tree almost like the castle.It seemed as if everything had stopped at the sight of the tree at least for Elizabeth.Those accompanying her seemed confused by the sudden stop.The pure blue princess's eyes had become orange, and instead of pupils, it was a symbol.She has raised her left hand that had begun to light on the trunk of the old tree.Suddenly the branches of the tree were filled with green leaves and small and white flowers.This act of goodness of the goddess had amazed the three especially Meliodas.She turned her head toward them, moving her long and silver hair, smiling sweetly to the three figures behind her.Her eyes still had not changed in their normal blue and pure but had the same look warm and gentle that you could look without getting bored.

-We should go on. Elizabeth said in a gentle and warm tone as she smiled

They all nodded.Elizabeth, silver-haired girl could not stop you surprised at others especially the blond with green eyes.The tour of the castle was finally over.Elizabeth learned a little about Liz during the tour.Liz was her opposite. She was strong, straight, courageous, good at short was all Elizabeth was not. No wonder Meliodas loved her so much.Elizabeth was so lost in thoughts, so she had not noticed that she was stopping while Zeldris, Liz and Meliodas were watching her.Meliodas was the first to go to her to find out what had happened.He placed his hand lightly on her shoulder, staring deep into her eyes, hoping that her eyes would tell  what she felt.To his shock her eyes show no emotion, although they were of their normal blue, the pupil was replaced by the symbol of the goddesses.Something was wrong, and he knew it too well.