chapter five.

Sunlight streamed through the windows in Lydia's room. It should hurt, your head should literally be splitting at the seams. But you were fine, if anything you were great. You felt like a great weight had been lifted off your shoulders. Peeling yourself from the bed you stood and examined the mess you'd become last night. Hair wild, lipstick smeared and glitter everywhere you looked wrecked. Last nights dress lay on the floor next to the bed. You surveyed the room, pizza lay abandoned on the floor, Lydia was sprawled on the bed a number lazily scrawled on her forearm. You grabbed your bag and dived into the bathroom. Steam rose as you turned the shower on, stepping into the scorching water.

You stayed there, head under the water as you figured out what you were gonna do. Your mind delved through all the possibilities. When you finally decided what you were gonna do you turned the hot water off, stepping out onto the cool tile of the bathroom floor. Wrapping a big towel around your body you set to making yourself presentable. Brushing through your hair, applying makeup and dressing. Choosing a high waisted pair of jeans that clung to every inch of skin, a grey tank top and a flannel you set to ringing someone you hadn't seen in a long time. Shoving some things into your backpack you set off downstairs leaving a note for the girls. 'I'll be back soon okay? Just gotta sort some things out! Thanks for last night' you wrote. Grabbing your keys you got in the car and drove to the preserve. On the phone you'd said that you'd meet them at the nemeton so you can at least know what happened.

Trekking through the slews of leaves you arrive at the stump of the once great tree. A breeze lay gently in the air, causing your skin to goosebump. Sitting atop the nemeton you looked at the only person that could help you. Chris Argent. He had enough knowledge about the supernatural that you were dead sure he could help you. You walked up to him, outstretching your arms to wrap around his body in a warm embrace. You hadn't seen him since Allison, it had been so long. Having him around made you feel just that littlest bit safer within yourself. "What's wrong? What do you need?" When you had rung him you had left out the details, just said to bring the beastiary and meet you at the Nemeton. "I need you to look something up for me, a succubus" Chris looked you in the eyes, his brows furrowing in confusion. "Why would you need to meet me here to look up something? And a succubus. Tell me what's going on" You sat down atop the tree, and explained what had happened. "So that's why I need you to tell me about them, about what I am"

You sat with him for hours, until the sky had darkened and the air had grown thick with the smell of the trees. Stars shone above you, the moon not quite at its peak. You leafed through the thick book, a print of it had been made years ago after trying to figure out about Jackson. Stumbling upon a page, you read aloud. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and the succubus is no different. Created in the depths of heartbreak and solace, a succubus comes to be in the loneliest of people" you paused. "To be a succubus is to be the opposite of those who feed on strife, to feed solely on pheromones, on pleasure" your breath escaped you in a cry. The loneliest of people, you understood now. When the Nemeton awoke you had no one, everyone was gone. The pack hadn't needed you there. Whilst they saved their families you had sat alone hoping for everything to be good again. Standing shakily, you excused yourself to Chris, taking off in a sprint to your car. Upon entering the car you broke loose all the tears that had been threatening to spill for days. Your chest heaved and you wretched. Slamming your hands against the steering wheel you screamed, the anger and frustration clawing out of your body. When the sobbing subsided you turned the engine on and fled the preserve.

The stars were still above you when you came to a stop outside the familiar house. Shutting the engine off, you run to the door pounding on it. "Open up!" You shouted, your voice hoarse. Wiping underneath your eyes, you stare at the beaten up doormat. You'd walked over it about a million times but right now it seemed significant. When the door opened a crack you tore your eyes from it, glancing at the boy in front of you. "So how about round 2?" You said, Stiles' eyebrows quirked and his lips curled up into a lazy grin. "Thought you'd never ask" he said as he pulled you inside. He watched you climb the stairs, staring at your ass in the jeans you put on just for him. You turned to him shedding your jacket and throwing it at him. He stumbled and caught it clumsily, discarding it to the side. He bound up the stairs, capturing you in his arms. He smelt so fucking good, you thought to yourself. You led him to his room, his eyes transfixed on your figure. Once inside you pull your flannel off, and push him to the bed.

He gulped as you straddled him, resting your core on his already hard member. Wrapping your arms around his neck he pulls you to him, his mouth finally coming against yours. His lips crushing against yours, you run your hands down his shoulders and arms until you came to the small of his back. You broke the connection between the two of you, instead dipping your head to kiss the crook of his neck. His throat cleared as he ran his hands over your ass, gripping you tight against him. You rolled your hips over him as you bit and ran your tongue along his collarbone. Your phone buzzed in your bag but you ignored it instead you pulled Stiles' shirt from his body, raking your long nails over his chest down to his jeans. You fumbled with the button and Stiles put his hand over yours helping you.

Palming over him you kiss him again feeling him moan against your lips. Standing you pull your tank top from your body leaving you in your bra. Moving down you peeled the jeans off standing in front of him. His eyes clouded over and you saw the same look behind his eyes that you saw in Dereks the first time you saw him again. Pure unadulterated lust. He lunged for you, grabbing and pulling you to his body. Every movement set you alight. His hands returned to your ass again and he pressed his lips to your chest. His hands snaked up your spine to where your bra clasped. Expertly he unclasped it, leaving you bare to him. His mouth hovered over your nipples, his hot breath sending electricity running through your veins. Unhurriedly he sweeped against them, causing moans to fill the room as he worked his magic.

He pushed you from him and signalled you lay down next to him. His fingers lazily trailed over your clothed core. Your moans pealed the air. Hooking his fingers underneath the silky fabric he tore them from you. Displaced cool air rushed over you as he moved to between your thighs. He stared at you through those long lashes. His mouth moved over your inner thigh as his fingers splayed against your hips. Your head flung back as he reached out and licked over you. It was like cracking your neck, delicious and heavy. Languidly he traced figure eights over your clit causing your legs to shake. You writhed beneath him as he trailed fingertips against your outer thigh. His lips grazing you as he pushed you to the edge you were so desperate to fall over. Swiftly his long fingers teased you, begging for entrance. His eyes dark, he pushed them into you. Your back arched as he stroked and massaged your walls as he flicked his tongue over you. Curling his fingers he hit your sweet spot and you cried out. Your eyes blurring you finally fell over the edge, your fingers entangled in his hair. Rising from between your legs, he took those long fingers of his and licked them clean. His lips curled up in the corners making him look sexier than before. Gone was goofy Stiles' as he dropped down atop you.

His body rolled over yours as his lips ghosted over your neck. You needed him. Gripping his shoulders you push him to the bed straddling him once more. Ridding him of his boxers his cock sprung up already dripping with pre-cum. You moved your hands over him, making him shudder with the lightest of touch. Aligning him with your center you drop down letting him fill you, making the room echo with moans. Pausing for a second you let yourself adjust, then within a heartbeat you grind against him. His hands make their way to your waist as you pump him in and out of you at a painstakingly slow pace. You didn't want it to end, you wanted to stay close to him, to feel him fill you so completely forever. Your fingernails found his chest again, raking marks in his freckled skin. Rolling your hips against him you speed up, feeling yourself clench against him as your skin blushed. Your orgasm fast approaching, you buck against him, him aiding by sliding faster in and out.

"Cum for me Kitten" he grunted. You didn't need any encouragement, as his words had you cumming over him in a matter of seconds. You flung your head back and ran your fingers through your hair as he continued to fuck you senseless. His movements became more erratic as his face contorted when he came. You leaned down, pressing your lips to his. You dismounted him quickly, grabbing one of his shirts as you made your way to the bathroom. Coming out you hear a noise, you don't think anything of it until you heard a slam.

Derek stood pinning Stiles' shoulders to the wall. His face fully transformed, he turned to you. "What. The. Fuck. You're mine" he roared. A chill ran down your spine. Your eyes narrowed and you look him straight in the eye. "Derek. Put him down" your words came out cold as ice. Derek dropped Stiles and turned to you. "You're mine" he growled again. "Actually she's mine" Stiles smirked. Darkness clouded their eyes as they moved towards each other. Stepping between them you placed a hand on either chest. You bit your lip as they towered over you.

"Learn to share boys" you whispered.