#65

A/N

A ton of people have been messaging me asking about the missing chapters from this story and the others. So I'm sorry if I didn't already let you guys know that some chapters are private. Which means that if your not following me, then you can see the missing chapters or stories...

Well that's pretty much it, but if you guys have anymore questions please just ask.

Sorry for any mistakes guys..Enjoy everyone😁💕 also Ariana is NOT famous.

****

Ariana Grande & Camila Cabello- Moans (Kind of a smut g!p)

****
Camila's POV.

"Hey baby" I whispered, as I silently walked into the bedroom.

"Are you awake?" I wasn't quite sure if she was sleeping or not.

"Mmh" She grunted at my voice. Okay, so half asleep. I laughed slightly at the sleepy noises escaping her mouth, while kicking my shoes off. She turned around in the bed, rubbing her drowsy eyes, looking up at me.

"How was the show?" Ariana asked me, sending me a little smile.

I dropped down next to her in the bed, planting a kiss gentle kiss on the top of her messy hair. She smiled warmly back at me.

"Good, really loud"

"They're always really loud, Camila" She joked back, still half asleep.

"That's true" I admitted, leaning back in the bed.

I let my fingers brush against Ariana's skin, feeling the heat in her cheeks. I loved her like this, completely pure and somehow emotionally naked.

Her hair was messy, her eyes dark and tired, her lips pink but a little dry. This would always be my favourite side of her. Lying in my bed, sleepy, tired and unravelling her flaws.

"You smell good" She whispered at me.

"I took a shower after the show"

"I wanted to take a shower with you" She whined at me, making me smile widely.

"Sorry babe, next time"

"Now" She mumbled, but she was almost pulled back to sleep already.

I leaned down, kissing her burning lips mildly. I removed a tot of her hairs behind her ear, before caressing her earlobe.

Oh, how I loved this one.

"You're too tired tonight" I whispered, stroking her whimpering lip.

"But I want you"

"But you're exhausted, love. You need some rest" I told her, finding her cold hand.

Ariana had joined me on tour about a month ago and it really seemed to drain her out. I get it though, when you aren't used to it, traveling all over the world can be exhausting as hell. I was barely able to wake her up after the flight here, so I knew, she needed to sleep.

I wanted her to relax, allow her body to rest and regain strength. That's also why I told her, to stay at the hotel tonight.

"Cuddle me then?" Ariana muttered, reaching out for me. I laughed a little by her words, smiling widely.

I loved how she never got enough of me, like even if I'd just been gone a couple of hours, she had missed me deeply. She always craved more of me. As I did with her.

I covered my own body with the sheets, sliding down to her. She curled up beside me, wrapping her arms around me, while placing her head on my chest. As I wrapped mine around her stomach.