Anna's idol

Hi, I'm Anna. And I'm just a normal girl. I go to some crappy school in London, live in an average home and have a normal life. I'm happy and grateful for all I have, but I've gotta admit, I want more. I've always been a really ambitious girl, and I've got some pretty big dreams. I really love acting, it's my passion and it's what I love to do. One day I hope to be as great as my idol, Sofia Carson..

I've loved Sofia Carson since I first saw her on tv. It was a normal evening, I'd just finished all my homework and I turned the tv on. Austin and Ally was playing and it was a new episode so I sat to watch it. I watched as she made her appearance and chuckled as all the characters exaggerated about her flawless skin and beauty. "Hm, she really is beautiful though.." I thought.

A few months later a new movie called Descendants came out and I remember how everyone was freaking out over it. I watched it and automatically fell in love with the movie, I watched it 5 times in the same day and wouldn't stop talking about it. It became my favourite movie. My favourite character was absolutely Evie as she was just like me. I thought the actress playing Evie was amazing and I really loved her however I thought she looked really familiar and I wondered where I'd seen her before. After a bit of research, I realised I'd seen her before on Austin and Ally and I really liked her. "Hmm, Sofia Carson?... " I researched a bit more about her and learnt all about her music and movies. 

Since then, I watched all her movies over and over and listened to all her music and she became my idol and role model and I adored her more than anyone and always dreamed that one day I could be as good an actor as her. However I never expected what happened...