shirogane/yukisada

Shirogane shivers in the cold house(is it an igloo? Idk) looking up as Yukisada hands him a steaming mug of tea.

"Here ya go!" He says doing that slight head tilt and smile thing. Fuuuuck that's cute, Shiro thinks to himself. Yukisada sits down across from him and starts sipping his own hot drink,

"You gonna drink or just stare into space?" He says to Shiro, laughing.

"U-uh yeah....sorry,"

"So whatcha thinking about?~" Yukisada says flirtatiously.
Definitely not how out of my league you are, Shiro thought internally.

"Just how pathetic I am compared to you," Shiro sighed.

"Stop that! you're amazing and you need to not let that persecution complex of yours get in the way of what you want." Yukisada said firm but caring.
A stale silence set over the two as Shirogane took a gulp of his tea to avoid responding. It had to cooled to the perfect temperature since he liked his drinks not quite hot but not to cold.
"Did you go over to Roc's again?" Shirogane asked curiously.

"Yeah, for a bit to see if he had any food I could use to cook our dinner,why?"

"No reason." He said a hint of jealousy creeping into his voice.

"Well, I just didn't want to over burden you with fishing, on top of dealing with everyone nagging you about that orca." Yukisada reasoned.

"O-oh I could've done it considering I'm kinda a freeloader right now."

"Well it's too late now."

"Remember next time though," Shirogane said sounding defeated.

"I'll try." Yukisada lied.

"Did you hear everyone but me was invited by Peraco to a party on the summit?" Shirogane interjected.

"Ummm....I didn't really want to go so," Yukisada said nervously,"Do you wanna do something just the two of us?"

"Considering that she wouldnt want me to crash the party, I would love to."

"Oh I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Yes, she would but it's fine."

Yukisada downed the rest of his drink frustrated and started walking to the kitchen.

Knowing he had upset him Shirogane stood up and heard shattering glass so he ran to the next room. Shiro saw his friend laying on his back in middle of the floor but managed not to see the puddle which had caused this mishap, and slipped on it falling on top of him on his hands and knees

They stared at eachother stunned until Shirogane snapped out of it and blushed, apologizing profusely. Yukisada laughed and joked, "Was this your brilliant plan you pervert?"

"A-absolutely not!" Shiro's eyes blown wide at the accusation.
Yukisada giggled at the defensiveness.

"Clumsy little wolf," and grabbing his shoulders for leverage, kissed him lightly. Shirogane melted into the kiss, tentatively reciprocating.

((soo first chapter huh?? Follow, leave a kudos and comment requests!!))