[request] kcalb / reader

You walked into the castle, and flung your bags to the floor, as you were tired of carrying them all the way home from your trip to the black world.

   You expected your loud entrance to alert your favorite devil to your presence, but after a few minutes it was clear you were mistaken.

   "Kcalb? You know it's quite rude not to greet me at the door," you teased with a hint of a smirk in your voice.

   Shrugging off the silence you started up the stairs slowly, still expecting him to pop out and greet you. As you reached the top and started searching the upper floor for any sign of the devil and demons who lived here but they seemed to have completely disappeared.

Finally, you reached Kcalb's bedroom; which you have never entered in an attempt at privacy between you two. (as he didn't quite get that from the others occupying this world.)

You knocked, "Kcalb?"

No answer, of course. You let out a sigh as your frustration boils over into anger.

"I'm coming in!"

You turned the cold doorknob and froze, the sight in front of you too shocking for words.

There on the bed sat your love, terrified with an apron covered in what you hoped was chocolate, holding a spatula and a piping bag.

"Just in time haha," Kcalb laughed awkwardly trying to pretend he hadn't just rushed to finish everything  since you walked in the castle.

You started, "Why are you-"
He pointed behind you and you turned to see, the coffee table set for two with , layered dessert mousse with sliced strawberries on top, candles and pink roses in a vase.
Kcalb closed the space and hugged you from behind digging his face in the crook of your neck,

"Surprised?" He questioned.

You giggled, "With you? always."

He chucked, ushered you to the table and pulled out a chair. You sat as he switched sides and did the same. You gazed at the Devil in front of you filled to the brim with happiness and affection for him. He blushed under your gaze but didn't want to turn away.

"I missed you so much," you confessed in a tender whisper.

"I missed you too, I'm just glad your here now."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
so sorry it took this long i forgot about it cause im dummy, @XxNyanCat808xX i hope you like it!!