CHARACTER'S

Layla Sky Faith Montenegro-is a heirs of their family who own's MONTENEGRO EMPIRE COMPANY,They also have 15 Malls,20 Restaurants, 10 Hotels, 5 Beaches and their family is the 1st richest people in the world and she is also the LEADER of a GANG named THE BLACK SHADOW GANG.

Drake Alexander Cyrus Madrigal II-is the heirs of their family who own's MADRIGAL EMPIRE, they also owns 15 school's, 8 beaches,9 hotels and also owned the very popular airport in the world THE MADRIGAL AIRPORT and their family is the second richest people or should we say family in the world and he is also the leader of THE 4 BULLY BOYS.

Kyle Jake De Guzman-is the heirs of their family who own's 10 Beaches,and the very popular Hospital in whole world and also the De Guzman empire, and he has a twin sister name Lianne Mae De Guzman,Their family is the 3rd richest family in the whole world,he also don't want noise and he is a member and Childhood Best friends of The 4 Bully Boys.

Joshua Lopez-is a heirs of their family who own's LOPEZ EMPIRE, They also own's 10 Hotels and 30 bar's in whole world and their is the 4rt Richest Family in the world and he is also one of the member of (TFBB) THE 4 BULLY BOYS and Childhood Best friends  of  TFBB and he is also known as PLAYBOY.

Lorraine Mae Scott-is a heirs of their family who own's  THE SCOTT EMPIRE,Also own's MANY RESTAURANTS ang HOTELS in U.S.A and she is the Childhood Best friends ang Gangmate's of  Layla Sky Faith Montenegro and Liane Mae De Guzman and last their family is the 5th richest family in the world.

James Ian Tan-is the heirs of their family who own's THE TAN EMPIRE in JAPAN,Also own's 15 Bars and 4 Big and Popular Beaches in the world and he is also one of the member of (TFBB)The 4 Bully Boys and Childhood Best friend of (TFBB) and also known PLAYBOY like Joshua Lopez and their FAMILY is the 6th richest family in the world.

Liane Mae De Guzman-is the PRINCESS of DE GUZMAN FAMILY and she has a twin brother name kyle Jake De Guzman and she is also one of the Member and Childhood Best friend of (TBSG) The Black Shadow Gang.

Andrea Shin Park- (Unknown person)

############################
Hey....readers.........sana magustuhan nyo hehehe😘😁

Unknown Muna c Andrea Shin Park he he he.......

Sorry sa mga wrong grammar at sa typos

Please.....Vote.....and Comment....