Oh, my agony

*Hajime's P.O.V*

Wow he's been awake five seconds and he's already being self deprecating, that's just lovely!

I sigh, "Do you have to do that right now?"

"Do what Hinata-kun?"

"Ugh never mind."

He looks over at the flowers I bought and smiles "These are lovely, Thank you for thinking of me!"

I blush at the cute look on his face,"N-no problem at all they screamed, we're the cheapest please pick us."
Wow hajime blushing and lying that they were cheap when they were the most expensive, that's real smooth,

I think to myself. I spot his journal on the side table, Huh I didn't know he liked writing. Well he likes talking endlessly so I guess writing would appeal to him.
Across the room my phone goes off slicing through the silence, I walk towards it and see that Kazuichi was calling.

"I'm gonna take this okay?"

"Of course."

I leave and walk into the hallway

"What do you need!"

"Wow okay I see how it is, a guy can't just call his bro?"

"Sorry Souda, it's just that I'm visiting nagito right now."

"Oh is he getting better?"

"I hope so."

He laughs "Well your one true love can't just up and die on you can he?"

I sigh, "It's starting to look like the odds are against us though."

"Don't be like that, if you're feeling hopeless imagine how komaeda must feel."

"Wow where did this actual intelligence come from?"

"Hey! That's Rude! I'm smart sometimes man, anyway I see my date I have to go bye."

"Bye I guess."
I feel tears sting my eyes as I think of how I'll probably never get to have dates with Nagito.

I take a deep breath and blink to stop any attempts at tears and open the door to Komaeda's room again.

(Komaeda's P.O.V)

"Wow even hinata is trying to escape from such despairing trash like me!"

     I shove my journal under my pillow just in case he would try and look in it.  I hear his footsteps getting closer, he must've finished his call.

        When he walks in I see that his eyes are shining so brightly, how could anyone look at those eyes and feel despair?

I could, because those eyes will never look at me and say you're going to be okay Nagito, I promise.

"Sorry about that," hajime scratched his neck, "Souda felt the need to call me before his date."

"Sounds reasonable, who wouldn't want to hear him panic about whether he used to much cologne?"

Which he probably did but no one would ever dare tell him for fear he would melt in a puddle of tears.
"I know I always love to especially when I just got in to talk to you," Hinata smiled as he joked.

《guess i decided to pick this back up?? thanks for all the comments!! They really mean a lot and helped me see that there was a want for more writing of these two losers. Anyway vote, follow, and comment whatcha think!!》