Plans, At Last

~Cira POV~
"Stop! I'll get her!" I yelled out to the Temple Guards as they begin to lead her away from the scene, with me jogging to meet them.

They both stopped and turned to me, nodded, then walked back to their posts and punched something into their comms. They were so robotic with their movements. Their faces being completely masked made the vibe even weirder. But I knew they had no choice, and that somewhere under there was indeed a Jedi.

Yula turned to me and looked really out of sorts. Confusion and anger radiating from her Force Signature.

"What happened?" I asked her, trying not to sound mad just yet.

Now that I was standing closer, I could see she was shaking,"I- I don't know. She just- and then I-," her words rambled out in a mixed up mess.

"Let's walk it off then talk about it back in the quarters," I suggested calmly and put a hand on her back. She nodded and followed beside me.

I can't say I wasn't shocked she would do something like that, I just hoped she had reason. This could be bad for her, no crazy punishments, but nothing good.

There's been a few notable moments where something dark arises in her without her knowing. The most significant being back at the Seperatist Base on Gamior. She was so overcome with rage that instead of peacefully winning the fight with the Head Officer, the one trying to get me to talk, she beat him, Force Pushed him into a wall, then cut his hands off. She became scarily ruthless. It scared me. I may have to go see my old Master, Kya Valor, to see what I should do. I didn't want to rat her out to the Council unless I absolutely needed to.

When we arrived back, she sat down at the center dining table. I poured her a glass of water and sat down.

"Do you wanna talk now?" I asked simply.

She shook her head,"Later. I just need to, I don't know, sort it out in my head first."

I smiled a bit,"Okay. I'll be back later then."

I caught a glimpse of her smile as I turned to leave, hopefully Kya was home.

I checked her quarters and nobody was home, as usual. I was pretty desperate and completely unsure of what to do so instead of leaving her s note or something, I went to go find her class and hope she could take a break.

After going to at least three different, yet equally confusing directories, I finally found her class room. She was teaching younglings telekinesis control. Now that's a nightmare to be responsible for.

I knocked warily on the door and then stood waiting, hoping nobody gets suspicious.

The door opened and I was greeted by Kya Valor's wise, smiling face and now graying hair,"Looks like we have a special visitor, class," she said as she led me inside and the younglings all looked up, curious and intrigued.

I smiled and waved to the class and then quietly asked,"Can I pick your brain when your class is over?"

She looked a bit concerned and nodded,"Of course, dear. Just give me 10 minutes." With that, she smiled and returned to her class.

The younglings looked as if they were in the stages of trying to harness their new found abilities. Objects flying around willy nilly, lots of laughs and smiled though.

I smiled at their happy, truly and purely happy, faces. It was something I needed right about now.

With the war becoming even more time consuming and my role in it growing, I could barely think straight anymore. Unless, that is, I was in the field. The Stealth work was much more fulfilling, and dare I say fun, than the work on the front lines. There was a much Lahr challenge to it, more skill and strategy. Despite the better fit for Yula, my Troopers, and I, it was incredibly taxing. Took at least a week to plan the mission, and a day or two to execute it. We worked out of a tiny Seperatist Shuttle we stole because the Republic can't fund anything but Clones and weapons. Though, to be fair, they did give us a lot of new specialized equipment.

After each youngling had stabilized a small, metallic ball in the air for a few seconds, the class was dismissed. It was really strange, but also really nice. I sound like a pessimist, but any shard of light was something to cherish.

All the students politely said good bye and then ran out to go do what younglings do. Run around and just be kids, as abnormal of kids as they are.

"It's been a while,"Kya said as she walked over and stood by the doorway, ready to leave.

I stood and walked over,"Too long. I think my apprentice may be heading for trouble, I'm just not sure what to do," I said as I started walking alongside her in the halls of the Temple.

"What's going on?" She asked.

I looked around to be sure nobody important was around before relying,"Well, she's had a few moments of darkness. It's like something awakens in her, something dark, when she's threatened or feels like she needs to be stronger."

She thought for a moment,"This could be a phase. However, since the Clone War began, there's been this looking darkness. It makes sense that it would affect the impressionable, young minds. But of course, we could just be worn out."

I sighed, sort of frustrated,"So what do I do? Do I talk to Master Yoda? I mean, I want to help her but I just as badly don't want to rat her out to the Council."

"That would make it worse,"she trailed off before beginning again,"If I were you, I'd try to understand her. This war taxes everyone differently. Offer up advice and train her to be more confident, but don't reprimand her for being this way. It's only natural."

"I definitely won't. This is just so new for me, I feel like I have this massive responsibility," I rubbed my forehead and sighed.

"Well, you do. The most important years of Yula's life are playing out under your guidance. But no pressure," she said with a chuckle and a smirk.

I laughed,"You should finally come meet her."

She smiled,"I'm done with classes for the day, and the Republic won't shut down if they have to wait an extra hour for some plans," she said with a slight chuckle.