Chapter 6

Felix P.O.V

Can you guys just stop fighting!!!! I yelled at the top of my lungs. Marzia, stop acting like a psycho path and sit down! And PrettyGal, sit down as well! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR GUY'S PROBLEM! I said as loud as I can go. You guy's need to make up! And this is serious Marzia don't be changing the subject about how you love make up so much!, that's a different kinda make up! Now FUCKING MAKE UP!.....

PrettyGal P.O.V

Fine, fine we will... Listen Marzia, I've been a Marzipan for quite a while now and I love you video's, your so pretty and I have always wanted to be like you... will you please, please forgive me!!!

CutiepieMarzia P.O.V

I'll forgive you, but please don't try to act like someone or something your not because in reality, you are the most beautiful girl ever and you need to love and cherish how beautiful you are, your a very lucky girl PrettyGal...

PrettyGal P.O.V

*holding back tears* Thank you Marzia I will look back at this moment and think how FAB we look with half of our make up rolled down our faces.... HAHAHAHA *we both go into laughter* you are one of the most awesomely, awesome person I have ever know... *we both hug*

CutiepieMarzia P.O.V

We both have to deal with Felix now, the man that cries wolf over there! HAHAHAH *we burst into laughter* Lets go see if we can go see a concert with all of us! Wanna see The Naked And Famous!?

PrettyGal P.O.V

OF COURSE THERE LIKE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BAN......

Felix P.O.V

hmmmm, I don't know if you have ever heard of a man named Felix standing over near the corner, but I have and I wanna talk too!!!! GOD! *he smirks*

So this is the end of Chapter 6 I hope you liked it! I tried to make something a little bit longer than last time! :) Love you!

                                    ~PrettyGal <3