two

"aish, this wouldn't happen if you let me keep the key," the boy scoffed, walking back and forth in front of their room,

"it's not my fault, if you keep your mouth shut and stop complaining i wouldn't lose the key." she said, pouting her lips, "now i'm hungry," jennie placed her hands on her tummy.

"eat this then," taeyong lifted his shirt, showing his perfect abs; which jennie yelped before closing her eyes using her hands.

"ya, are you crazy?" she peeked through her hands, making sure if taeyong already close his abs or not.

"just to make sure that you won't die starving, full enough?" he smirked, sending a playful look to the girl, "fuck you,"

"wait till night, babe." he winked to her and the girl pretended to puke, "ew, get a grip over yourself," she replied.

"if you think that i'm a nerd, well nope you're wrong. i'm not and i'm just acting like one of them," he walked closer, and she backed from him,

"y-ya, what are you doing?" she stuttered as the wall hit her back, "you decide babe. what do you think i'm doing?" he trapped her with his arm above her head; his face getting near with her.

jennie closed her eyes, tight. the thought of taeyong kissing her was only thing in her mind; she heard a laugh coming from the boy, which hurt her pride.

"you should take a look at your face, pfftt-" he said in the middle of his laugh, "so you think that funny?" she replied, balling her fist.

"why would you think that i'm going to kiss you? it just disgusting and i would- ugh!" his words was cut off, as he felt a pain on his shin.

"pay back." jennie smirked in victory, feeling satisfied as the boy now groaning in pain.

"that's unfair," he protested, slight groaning. "well for you, not me." the girl sassed, watching him from afar.

"now, what do we do?" jennie leaned against rail, scanning through the view, "welp, i got the key that you dropped earlier" the boy said, showing the keys which was with him.

the girl look unbelievably, attempting to reach the key, but guess her height isn't helping at all, "give it me," the guy tiptoed, raising his arm as far as he could, "no, you will lose it again," he mocked.

"fine, you can have it. i don't want that shit either," her arm crossed on her chest, turning her back facing him, "says the one who just attempted to have the key two seconds ago,"

"shut up."

"okay shortie, i'm going in then," he slowly padded his feet to their room; unlocking the door.

"y-ya, wait for me!" jennie shouted, rushing to the door before it got close, which she didn't make it, "you! open the door!!" she knocked the door, hard.

as she leaned her body on the door; it got opened and caused her to fall on her face, "ouch-" she whined, rubbing her red nose.

"you okay?" taeyong sarcastically asked, taking his round glasses off. jennie looked up to face him; seeing him in worried face as he saw her face.

"your nose are bleeding!" he kneed down, pointing on some certain spots on her face, "what are you talking about?" she wiped her nose, only to see red stains;

before she lost her consciousness.

-

"jennie-ssi, wake up," a voice said, pleading the laying figure to wake up.

the figure eyes fluttered open, seeing a bright light almost blinding her eyes, "where am i?" she muttered, to someone that she assumed to be a nurse.

"in our room," a deep husky voice answered, making jennie looked next her; taeyong, looking bluntly at her, with a bottle of water in his grip.

"what did you do to me?!" the girl pulled the duvet that covered her earlier to her face, one her arm swinging in the air, trying to shoo taeyong away.

taeyong sighed, flicking the girl forehead, hoping that she will remember everything, "i didn't do anything to you. you fainted, remember? and i lift you-" a stung on his cheek cutting his word, he froze.

"you what?!" her eyes widened, looking at taeyong unbelievably. "i lift you to here, scumbag!" the boy raised his voice, shocking the girl.

"so that you wouldn't block me to close the door. if you think that i cared about you, no and i will never! stop overreacting and being a bitch, i have no needs to pleasure my lust on you,

i was trying to be nice towards and it's hurt my pride when you said something awful like that," the boy stood up, leaving the girl behind before slamming the door.

jennie was completely shocked, hearing taeyong saying something like that, 'am i treating him in the wrong way?'