7

Jcs POV
Before walking up to my door step I stopped "Shit". "What's wrong babe?" Kian says while grasping my hand tighter. "I don't know I moved here 3 days ago and I'm already dating someone, not only that but I've never had a b- boyfriend before I've only ever dated girls".
God damn it Jc why'd u stutter?
"It's ok just breathe." God damn it I'm so scared this is it.
And I thought Kian was nervous, I didnt notice but he calmed down while I'm over here about to burst into tears and shit myself at the same time. Kian started walking and tugged me along I whispered something into his ear "I'm ready", "ok".We approached my mom on the porch and she looked down to me and kians hands. She just stared at us, "umm m-mom?" Damn it stop stuttering she's gonna think this is all a joke and not take you serious. "Umm u remember Kian. Right?" "He's of course" "well umm me and him well were umm kinda dating.". She's just staring.....staring....staring
5 mins later
"What the actual fuck" my mom whispered but loud enough for me to hear. I felt a hot tear drop on my hand and looked down it wasn't mine I was too scared to even do anything. It was kians, my baby boy was crying right in front of my own eyes I couldn't help but let hot tears poor down my face. With our hands still intertwined, my mom came and moved him enough so she can hug me. What the actual fuck does this mean I need to know. "Justin... I love u and I'm so proud!". I never thought I'd ever be this happy. And it all started with the boy down the street.
2 hours after
Kians POV
"This is great mrs Castillo." "Why thank u Kian finally someone appreciates my cooking". God I'm so happy to call Jc mine and even happier his mom accepted us and that she's so supportive. "Mom can we be excused?" Jc asked looking a little antsy "Sure". Next thing I knew I was being dragged up the stairs and into a room. Jc slammed the door shut and locked it. He connected our lips right after, god it felt amazing to feel and taste his lips. I started biting his bottom lip, "jump" I commanded he jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist just as we were about to get "intimate" we heard a knock, me being the dumbass I am dropped Jc and heard a thud on the floor. "Oww fucker!" Jc got up and sat on the bed as fast as he could to make it look normal as his mom was walking in.
Jcs POV
"Honey it's getting late I think Kian should head home, u guys have school tomorrow." , "k mom". "I'll walk u out baby" he pressed a kiss to my lips and then put his shoes on. I don't want my baby boy to leave but I know I'll see him at school tomorrow.
Me and Kian walked down stairs and he hugged me and placed a small peck to my lips and started walking down the street.
Baby boy😫❤️: hey daddy
Daddy💦❤️: daddy? Hmm I like it
Baby boy😫❤️: I like u and u like the word daddy. It's a perfect match 😏
Baby boy😫❤️: imy daddy
Daddy💦❤️: imyt baby boy ❤️
Baby boy😫❤️: wanna come over tomorrow night
Daddy💦❤️: baby there's school tomorrow
Baby boy😫❤️: ugh fine 🙄 this weekend
Daddy💦❤️: sure bby ❤️
Baby boy😫❤️: yay!!!!!

Welcome back to shit waistland that I call my writing 😂 anyways this is just a chapter cuz like I haven't updated in a while so ya merry early Christmas ❤️😂