Beach Day

"~Veeee, we're-a going to-a the beach!" Feli screamed this as he ran around the house waving his arms and spinning around in pure joy.

You giggled as you watched the hyper Italian continue his happy dance. Well, it was something to celebrate considering Ludwig agreed to going to the beach for the day and to even skipping training.

You suddenly squeaked in surprise as you felt strong arms wrap themselves around your soft waist as a deep rumbling laugh was in your ear making you grin.

"Luddy, I told you not to sneak up on me like that!" You playfully smacked his arm as he nuzzled your neck affectionately.

"I'm sorry liebe, I just love zhe noises jou make vhen jou get surprised." You blushed as you felt him softly stroke your tummy. You gulped and gently pushed his hands away.

"Not here Luddy..." You trailed off as you bit your lip gently. You still couldn't grasp why he was with you even after two years of being together. To you it just didn't make sense.

You jumped slightly as you felt his hot breath on your ear making you blush an even deeper shade of red.

"Jou know once I see jou in zhat vonderful svimsuit of jours, my hands vill be all over jou." The blush was full force as the German placed a gentle kiss on your chubby cheek and led you towards the door to leave.

He had to be kidding right? There would be much better looking women there instead of you; why not have his hands all over them, there was no way he'd want them all over your flab. You sighed gently as you loaded your bag in the trunk and took inventory real quick making sure the guys got everything.

"Are you arr right (Your Name)-Chan?" You turned to Kiku, the gentle Japanesse man and smiled giving him a nod as you closed the trunk and faced him.

"Yeah, thanks for asking Kiku, I was just thinking that's all." He placed a hand on your shoulder and squeezed it gently as he looked straight into your (eye color) eyes.

"You know (Your Name), Rudwig rearry roves you." With that said, he made his way towards the front of the car leaving you in shock.

Were you really that easy to read? You knew Ludwig was as hard as a rock to most people the only exception being you along with Feli and Kiku.

You sighed in defeat as you made your way up to the front of the car already dreading the supposed to be wonderful day and really wished it were over.

~~Le Time skip thanks to the Awesome Prussia~~

You inwardly groaned as the car came to a complete stop in its parking spot at its destination; the beach. Feli quickly got out of the car followed by Kiku who was yelling at the over excited Italian leaving you and Ludwig in the vehicle alone for a moment.

You felt him move some (hair color) locks out of your face and tuck them behind your ear as you smiled lightly at the loving gesture and turned to him as you locked onto his sharp blue eyes.

"Are you alright liebe?" He gently stroked your soft cheek as you placed your hand on top of his and nodded giving him a soft smile.

"I'm fine Luddy, I just haven't been to the beach in a long time that's all." He smiled back at you and gently pecked your lips.

"Vell, I promise to make it a very enjoyable visit." You laughed at his promise and got out of the car with him with a very big knot in your tummy.

You quickly scanned the beautiful area and saw many girls clad in bikinis laughing and running and splashing each other as you self-consciously touched your pudgy tummy that you felt stretching the swimsuit material out and grimaced.

You looked back at Luddy who was getting things out of the trunk then back to the women in the bikinis as a tear slid down your chubby cheek.