Chapter 6

Emily's P.O.V

That night I went home and weeped till I couldn't feel my face and more . No I did not Cry . I weeped , I broke down and laid on the floor , with tears streaming down my face . Let out all the hurt and pain I was feel , my body shaking and going weaker with each sob . Why? Why me ? .... Im so fucking stupid .... I don't even know him !!! But I know I love him .... I love the way he made love to me , and took care of me .....

It's like a light switch was in me , it held all my love and happiness . I let Chris control that switch without me even knowing , and now it's just off...

Only reason I get up is to work . And I'm not exactly proud of what I do , let alone am I in the mood as if now . But that pays the bills so fuck it , time to just get the fuck and deal with it .

I just want to forget him . I mean evidently he don't give a fuck about me , and I'm staying over here depressed over this nigga . No I'm done , at least for tonight ion wanna remember shit .

I showered and started getting ready , Fiona attempted yet again another conversation but I just don't want to talk . I put lotion on my body and and got and Idea . I went in my closet , pulled out the sexiest red lingerie I had , I went in the bathroom and put my hair in big curls .

" Can I borrow your red bottoms ?" I asked Fiona

She was kinda shocked for a couple seconds , hear me talk after so long i guess .

" Yea of course " She spoke softly

I put them in my bag and pulled on some sweats before I left .

15 minutes later me and Fiona are driving to work .

" Its been 2 weeks Em talk " She said sounding annoyed at this point , hell I would be tbh.

" I'm Fiona thank you " I said trying to dismiss this conversation I really don't want to have .

" I know your not " She Stated

" Look just drop it cause we are gone argue , and it's not even worth it " I responded

We just went to work and as I got there , I quickly went to the back and started my make up .

After 30 minutes I was done . And not to brag but I look damn good . I just had to add concealer to hide my bags under my eyes. I touched up some of my curls , and put on red lip stick . I was gonna be on soon and so I took off my sweats and made sure I looked presentable . I get kind of nervous before I go on , even though I've done it before . I went over Quickly to another girl that works here named Rosalinda .

" Hey do you have any of those pills ?" I asked

" Yea " she said spraying herself with perfume

" Can I have one ?" I asked

" You sure ? It really intense " She tried to warn me

" Yea just lemme get some " I said quickly

" Okay...." She hades me 3 kind looking unsure .

Couple minutes later I was getting called on . I walked out there confidently . I was in that feeling tonight . I felt and looked sexy and no one was going to stop that , not tonight .....

That next day I woke up with the worse hang over in history . I looked up , and dammit to hell yet again I'm not in my room. I looked to my side and I saw ... Rosalinda , next to me , naked...😳

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sorry y'all . Life's being a bitch right now , I'll try to update more .

Thank you for the votes , but can I get some comments please .

But I see you guys showing some love to the book so thank you . 😊☺️💖😍😘😌