Chapter 3:Love You Too

In the morning Mune woke up earlier than Glim,he kiss her on the forehead and said"good morning sweetheart"as he smiled and put up some clothes and put a note to Glim and head outside to do his hobby as a guardian of the moon.

He imagine what would there baby is going to be like.
as he image he saw sohone on the side of the planet,he wave to say hello to him as he wave back they both smiled even they both don't see them clearly.

After a while Glim woke up and go see Mune as she go outside she suddenly Feel so heavy but the same time happy to see Mune.
She give Mune a surprise kiss and said"surprise" with a happy greeting,Mune is surprise so he give her also a surprise kiss in the lips and said"thank you" as he broke the kiss and smiled as she smiled back they know that they bound will never be broken because they know that as much as Mune give his love to Glim,Glim will also give her love to Mune.

As the two stargaze from the top of the temple of night,Mune know that it is time to play the harp again.
As he finish playing the harp Glim watch and grant him"that was a beautiful tune you just made"as she smiled and Mune bowed and smiled as he said"thank you thank you"as he laughed,Glim chuckled and together they sleep and they both said I love you.

Well this chapter is a lot corny isn't? But I'll try my best to right my wronging so that it will not be corny and pls. Give comment so that I can improve my story. Tnx....