Thirteen

It wasn't long when I found myself locked back inside Kilgrave's apartment. I was tied up on the couch, looking out the window as the stream of tears continued to go down my face. I looked down mourning Ultima and missing Quinn. I bit my lip and cleared my throat. It was just way too much to bear. The room was dark and quiet, not to mention that it was the evening. Sweat formed more on my forehead, arms, and everything. I immediately looked up when I saw Kilgrave walk in the room, calm and collected. He looked down at me and then sat down next to me, his hand on his forehead. I stared at him, and he stared at me. We stared for a long time, his crazy and possessive eyes staring into my sad and broken ones.
Kilgrave took a deep breath and then glanced out the window and back at me. "You really need to stop running away from me, Lilith." He said and stared me down hard. "Or else it will get you into lots and lots of trouble."
I decided to just ignore him, and I looked down at the ground, I clenched my fists. I heard Kilgrave chuckle.
"Like if you ever will." He said, and then scooted closer to me. He pulled a strand of hair behind my ear. "You're going to be here Lilith with me.... For the rest of your life." He whispered, and he licked my ear from the earlobe to the top of it.
I winced and then took a deep breath, wanting to just cry again.
He then raised an eyebrow. "In fact let's have a little fun, shall we?" He said with a smirk.
He untied the ropes and then clutched on my wrists leading me to his bedroom, and shutting the door behind us.
*************************************
I didn't sleep at all that night, and while I heard Kilgrave's non stop snoring, I was thinking really depressing thoughts. My life was over. I knew it. I'm going to be held captive by this killing psychopath forever. I decided to get up, and I got dressed back to my T-shirt and jeans. I went out of the bedroom slowly, so Kilgrave won't wake up. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, pouring water inside it. I thought everything was over, but then I raised my eyebrows when I heard a loud tap. I turned and then I couldn't believe what I saw.
Quinn was on the balcony, holding a rope. He looked at me and then smiled brightly. I smiled back and then turned to the bedroom door. I turned back to Quinn and made a motion to tell him that Kilgrave was sleeping. Quinn nodded and then looked around the window; probably looking for a door. He found it and then grabbed a bobbypin, going to the lock and tried to unlock it.
I breathed softly and then I heard a thud come from the bedroom. I turned in utter panic when I saw Kilgrave come stumbling out of the room. Once he regained consciousness he looked at me and then to Quinn outside. Kilgrave looked at me, and his eyes flared, the purple veins showing on his face again.
"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" He growled running towards me. I had no choice and then I ran towards the door, luckily that Quinn unlocked. I ran outside and the door to the balcony, Kilgrave following close behind.
"Cmon Lilith let's go." Quinn said quickly running to the edge.
I looked back and saw Kilgrave running to me angry.
I gulped and ran to the edge quickly and then held on to Quinn, ready to go down. He was ready to jump until I felt a tug on my shirt. It was Kilgrave clinging on to me pulling me back to him.
"You're coming back to me and that's final!!!" Kilgrave yelled with a growl.
I tried to fight away from him. I grabbed a knife that Quinn had on the side and then cut the piece of the shirt that Kilgrave was holding off and put it back.
Quinn looked up at Kilgrave with a teasing smirk. "Hold on." He told me and he cut the rope.
"LILITH GREY!!!!!!!!" Kilgrave yelled loudly, his voice getting quieter as we went down fast. We landed, and everything went black.