I

Chaerin P. O. V:

"Chaerin wait here?" Chaeyon asked. I nodded my head in response, Chaeyon skipped off leaving me wonder what she's doing.

My phone buzzed in my hand, I turned it on it was a message from Ji Young and Eunji, my best friends and the only friends I have.

Eunji:
Cherry answer uuus

Youngie: Answer us woman

Me:
I'm here~

Eunji:
I meant, r u at the school gate?

Youngie:
Sth cropped up?

Me:
Near the school but unnie told me to wait for awhile since idk what she's doing, she just walked off ;w;

Youngie:
Aw poor u

Eunji:
Can't u come first?

Laughter and giggles entered my ear as I looked beside me to see Chaeyon with my- with Taehyung holding hands.

Me:
Nvm, unnie came back wif Taehyung.

Me:

See ya later~

Youngie: Ah araseo~

Taehyung waved at me, my heart fluttered a little but I ignored it, I waved back and greeted him, "Hello Taehyung." He grinned at me patting my head.

Chaeyon pouted, lightly punching him in the arm. "Of course, I can't possibly miss out my princess." He planted a kiss on her forehead, she giggled in response while I just stood there being a lonely potato and oh, a third-wheeler.

But I can't help but to feel jealous and it's totally my fault for not getting over him. Yap totally.

"I'll go now, Eunji and Ji young are looking for me see you lovebirds later." I smiled at them and quickly walked away.

-

I ran up to Eunji and Ji young scaring them from the back. "Boo!" I shouted into their ears. The both of them squealed in surprise turning around, they gave death glares.

"Yah that wasn't a nice way to greet a person." Ji young exclaimed, "My ears hurt. Thanks." Eunji rubbed her ears. I just grinned sheepishly, "Mianheyo." I said teasingly.

They just rolled their eyes and dragged me to class.

"So what took you so long hm?" Eunji questioned tapping her fingers impatiently on the table she looked at me waiting for an answer. Do I really have to say this?

"Cha-", "Read her message." Ji Young interrupted. "Here are your notes, thanks again Cherry~" Ji young passed me the notes I borrowed her.

"Hope you managed to understand it." I said flipping through the pages filled with scribbles. Ji Young just shrugged.

Eunji cleared her throat and straightened her back, "Forget what I asked." She look at me with a concerned look. I just grinned.

"She'll be okay if she's gotten over him but look at her face when you asked her apparently she hasn't gotten over him." Ji Young flicked my forehead as I pouted. It's true I haven't gotten over Taehyung.

How can I not get over him when his my sister's boyfriend which is always visiting her meaning he is always at our house whenever he had time.

How can I not forget him when I'm always seeing him everywhere, it'll just make my heart go all crazy again.

Eunji shook her head, "You're too straightforward Youngie but you made a point, how long has it been now?"

"Almost a year." I unknowningly replied. Eunji shook her head disapprovingly, "You even remember it." Ji Young patted my shoulder.

"How are we going to free your heart from him." Eunji thought out loud. "I don't know, I feel guilty about it." I banged my head lightly on the table, groaning at my stupid self.

"I'm the worst when it comes to comforting so...I'm just gonna mind my own business sorry." Ji Young mumbled walking back to her seat.

Eunji placed her hand in between my forehead and the table acting as a cushion. "You better do something with this habit, you're gonna hurt yourself for real one day." Eunji brought up my forehead.

"I know, you're always repeating the same thing, like a mother." Eunji stuck her tongue out teasingly as I punched her arm lightly, she faked pain making us laugh. If only my mother actually cares about me.

I took out my lunch box and headed to the cafeteria,

Alone.

Ji Young had to leave because of some project she is in from other class as for Eunji, she got dragged away from me by her boyfriend, Yoongi.

I'm really such a lonely potato but who cares, no one so it doesn't really matter much.

I looked for an empty seat in the cafeteria but as usual the whole place is crowded. The only place I could fond a seat is with Chaeyon but with Taehyung there too... It'll make me in a flustered state.

Why must Eunji and Ji Young be busy now, after a few minutes of being pushed around I gave up finding for a seat until someone approached me.

"Chaerin!" A hand landed on my shoulder surprising me, I turned around and almost squealed.

It was Taehyung, my heart beat faster again as always, no matter how many times I tell myself to calm down it never works.

"Y-yeah?" Oh my god why am I startling?! Taehyung tilted his head, he leaned in closer causing my cheeks to turn red. Oh my God heart!! Why?!

"Are you okay? Are you having a fever?" He touched my forehead which made my heart pump more blood to my cheeks. I swear to god if he doesn't stop with his actions or just standing there I'm going to turn into a tomato.

"I'm fine!" I brushed his hands away and moved back a bit to create that small space in between us.

"If you say so~" I smiled at him, he smiled at me. This continued on until the atmosphere between us became awkward so I decided to break it since my food is already turning cold, wait. It was already cold.

"I'm gonna go now."

"Sit with us for lunch."

We both said at the same time, my heart began leaping at what he said. Taehyung chuckled nervously, "I assume that you wouldn't be able to find a seat, so I saved you one and I'm sure you want to be with Chaeyon."

My smile faltered, of course how can I forget, his always beside Chaeyon and I'm just going to do my job as a third-wheeler if I join them.

"Ah there's no need to." I said, "But thanks for the offer!" I turned around and quickly walk away but Taehyung grabbed my shoulders making me stop.

"Erm no, I really insist, Chaeyon won't like it if I left her little sister alone." He took my lunch box from my hand and dragged me to their seat.

Right, I'll always be Chaeyon's little sister in his eyes, nothing can change that.

A/N: How was it?

Vote, share or comment if u liked it!