Chapter 4

Jade's POV

As soon as I walk into the girls and my house and the girls see me, they start asking me questions on how my date went.

"Was he nice" ,"Did he act like jerk", "where did you guys go" Perrie, Jesy and Leigh-Anne ask at the same time.

I just stare at their rambling.

"Well...." Leigh-Anne tries to get me to talk.

"What exactly do you guys wanna know?"

"Well of course everything!" Jesy says waving her hands in the air.

"Well we went to have dinner..."I tell them while kicking my heels off. "We just talked and well it surprised me that we got along"

"So he wasn't mean at all" Perrie asks with one of her brows up.

"No he was actually playfull in a teasing way" the three look at me confused.

"What I mean is like he kept saying I was his girl and called me babe"

The three of them glares at me with smirks on their mouths.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing" Perrie smiles.

"So he was nice?" Jesy asks.

"Yea he said he wanted for us to get alone for the time we need to be together" I inform them.

"Well it's good to know that he will be nice to you" Leigh-Anne tell me with a smirk.

"Well am sleepy imma go to sleep goodnight guys!" I tell them while going up the stairs.

When I get to my room I immediately go to my closet to get some sweatpants and a shirt to sleep in.

I change and go straight to bed. When I am finally all comfortable in my cozy bed I hear my phone viberate.

I reach over to grab my phone from the nightstand. I see that I have a message from an unknown number. Usually I never answer unknown numbers but I have this feeling I should check this message so I open it.

"Hey babe ,it's Harry you awake right?" I read.

"Hey" I simply answer.

Seconds later he answers "management said it would be good if the pap saw us together again tomorrow, is that ok with u"

"Yea that would be ok"I reply.

"Ok I'll pick you up at 9 in the morning ;)" Another message comes in. "Get some sleep, goodnight baby ;)"

"Goodnight :)"

Right after I reply I put my phone back on the nightstand and can't help but fall right asleep with a smile on my face.

(Short but hope you like it (: Comment/vote )