Chapter 14.

Tired. Paige was tired of the way things were going. She was sick and tired that she had to get up at seven on the weekends and spend time with her family. Lip had gone to his college and found a new girl. Paige was tired of being used. She was happy that Lip had found someone. But she didn't know that someone was a little bit older than Lip.

Paige was tired of hearing the tools in the house when she tried to sleep before she had to start the day at school. Vee and Kevin had decided to build on to the house. Paige will have a bigger room downstairs while Noah gets Paige's old room. The baby gets the room across from Vee and Kev.

Paige was tired of the amount of homework her teachers would give her. It was endless. Every day, after she had turned in the homework from the night before, she would get more. She was fed up with it. She had a few months anyway. So she didn't have to worry too hard. But she also wanted to get into a college. That was gonna be the hard part.

"Paige! Noah! You two ready to get going!?" Kevin yelled from downstairs. Vee groaned in pain as she has a headache. "Sorry baby." Kev kissed her head as she sat on the couch with a big baby bump. She was showing a lot more then she had a month ago.

The Inspector came over and saw the extra room. He approved of it for now. But it had to be done before winter. That was when the case will be reopened. The Judge will have to decide if Noah and Paige can be adopted by Vee and Kev or to live with their actual parents.

Paige and Noah were both tired of the court talk. They wanted peace and the house wasn't peaceful. The school was the only place they could get some peace. But even there it wasn't enough. With the constant yelling and bullying, it sucked being there.

Paige didn't get bullied after she threw the star quarterback off a railing at school. Noah though. He had a tough time with the girls. He actually had been thinking more about guys then he had about girls.

Noah had asked Ian how he knew he was gay. It shocked Ian at first but he took Noah out and showed him the cute guys and what he thought were cute girls. Noah was looking more towards the guy's side then girls. That was when Noah knew. He was gay.

Paige had been talking to a few new people at school. She met two girls who's names are Melody and Stacy. Stacy was badass just like Paige and they often get into trouble together. Paige knows how to get them out of it though. So it wasn't a problem. Mel was a great girl. She had a good head on her shoulders and knows her way around Southside. Paige also met this guy who had been checking her out for some time now. His name was Adam. He was sweet and was in a band.

"Come on Noah. Let's get going before we're late." Paige says knocking on his door. He opened it up and smirked at his sister. They walked down the steps and saw Vee holding her stomach with her eyes closed.

Noah walked over to her without her noticing and kissed her for head gently. "Bye V. We'll see you after school," Noah whispered knowing that she had a headache. Vee smiled at his words and next was Paige.

Paige kissed her cheek and placed a gentle hand on her tummy. "Don't stress or bend down to pick up anything. Let Kev do that. Love you." Paige says and vee opened her eyes and chuckled at the two kids.

"You two are too sweet. Now get going before you're late." She smiled but is it when she had to be stern.

Paige and Noah kissed Kevin's head and ran out the door With their lunch in hand.

When they opened the door they saw Carl and Ian. "Come on losers. Let's get going." Noah said to them and they ran over. Fiona came running out before they left with Liam in her arms.

"Hey. Do you guys have enough time to take Liam to school?" Fiona asks as she gave the boys their lunches.

"Yeah. Put him in the middle with Ian. I'll make sure he gets to school. where's Debs?" Paige asked as she looked at the house. Fiona kisses Liam's head and then passed him to Ian.