chapter 34

We were on our way back to the hotel and Matt couldn't take his hands off me he kept rubbing my thighs. it was cute i wanted him tot but seeing him like that was really cute i don't know why but it was.

"babe do you know how cute you are?" i asked smirking.

"aww babe i might be cute but your cuter."he said still rubbing my thigh.

i smiled and kissed him and turned up the radio and i heard Classic by MKTO come on and started singing my heart out.

I wanna do you like Michael , i wanna kiss you like prince.

i was singing so loud and Matt came in and started singing with me. the song finally had ended. and Matt was starring at me.

"what?" i asked laughing.

"your just so cute and your so Angelena and i love it."he said looking at me.

"aww thank you babe your so sweet i love you."i said grabbing his hand.

"love you to beautiful."he said kissing me.

we finally got to the my house and no one was home all the guys went out so did the 2 girls. i grabbed Matts hand and dragged him to my room. i shut the door and when i turned around he grabbed me started kissing me passionately and started kissing me down my neck. he took off my shirt and i helped him take off his. he laid me on the bed started kissing me from my neck to my stomach. once he got to my pants he unbuttoned them and took them off and he did his. he laid on the bed and got under the blankets and let's just say we had a wild night.

i woke up in the middle of the night because my throat was dry so i went to the kitchen to get some water. i was walking down to the kitchen i heard little murmurs. that's when i seen Nash and MIkayla still up.

"hey Ang how was the Concert?" Nash asked.

"good how was your guy's day?" i asked taking a drink of water.

"good. why is your hair all messy and your shirt backwards?" he asked smirking knowing what happened.

"oh nothing just a good night let's just say that." i said smiling.

"did Matt get it in?" he asked laughing.

"Nash!" Mikayla yelled smacking the back of his head.

"your dumb Nash, but i'm gonna go back to bed so good night guys be ready in the morning for our event tomorrow ok." i told them.

"yea whatever." Nash said.

i waled back upstairs to my room and seen Matt sitting up in my bed.

"where were you?" he asked in his raspy morning voice.

"i just went to get some water why?'i asked.

"i missed you?" he said holding out his arms to hold me.

"it's ok i'm right here."i said laying on his chest.

"goodnight beautiful."he said kissing my forehead.

"night babe." i said drifting away to sleep.