They are the...

Song Of The Chapter
YG ~ Relax
______________________

notice : please read author's note at the end of every single chapter for information on updates or anything. Thank you

Austin

One month later..( I skip alot because I dont want to fill you in with their daily life cause that'll bored you)

I'm in my studio working for some new songs and my album. Robert is beside me helping with the lyrics. Robert is such a fan of rap and he can sneeze sick bars.

Rocco is on the phone outside with someone I dont know who. The lyrics are like 40% done because we wasnt focusing.

Robert kept on checking his Instagram liking some pics of half naked girls and shoes. Well ...Robert would always be...Robert.

I remembered I havent texted Erin. Thats why my day isnt good.

Hi babe xx 😘

Heeyy xx

Sooo what r u up to?

At the park with Auster...u?

In the studio...i miiiisss youuuu!!! 😭😭

Aaaawww I miss you too..we'll meet up soon k?

The door swung open and it was rocco. "Alright lets get back to where we are" he said clapping his hands together.

MKAY!! Gtg..rocky rocco is here!! Bye!! Love you xoxoxoxo!!!!

Love you too xoxoxo!

Eventhough she's not here, when she say I love you to me I have this weird feeling in my stomach.

I saw Robert is still scrolling down on his phone and he kept on licking his lips and biting his lip uncontrobally. Thirsty dickhead.

"Are you going to help me or are you just gonna sit there on your phone scrolling and liking half naked girls pics?" I kinda raised my voice because I am impatient.

He threw his hands up as in defend "alright alright..sorry" He shooked his head .

Erin

"Damn it's so cold!!" I checked the calender and it was December 9th and it still hasnt snowed yet but it was freezing to death.

I walked downstairs shivering as I went to make myself some hot chocolate. After done making myself a cup I plopped in 5 marshmallows in there.

I walk right back up and sit on bed my back resting against the headboard and the cover covered me till my stomach. I checked my twitter and retweeted and fav some tweets. I replied to like 3 fans. I went to instagram and I saw I havent posted anything for 2 weeks. Oh well

I watched straight a head me which was covered in mirrors. I could see myself drinking and this is probally the weirdest thing to do but when I'm bored thats what I do.

I can stay in my room 24/7. I dont really go out and make new friends. I've never been to any after school activities because I have dance class.

I feel like walking Auster to the park or anywhere ( If you guys dont remember, Auster is that golden retriever puppy that Austin gave to Erin & I've never put Auster in a chapter so here you go)

I changed into something a bit more comfortable to go out. Black jumper with a white big skull on it. I put on a ripped grey skinny jeans.Black converse and my black beanie as I slightly put it messily.

I grabbed the leash from the basement and called Auster out. Auster wiggled its tailed and stuck his tounge out. He was a bit bigger than when Austin gave it to me.

I swiped my hand a few times on his head and played with his ear before standing right back up properly. "C'mon" Auster ( guys I forgot the gender of the dog 😂😂😂😂) walked beside me wiggling his tail.

Auster was such a fan of walking. One time he got out of control he actually walked me .

I decided to go the park and relax for awhile. After a few minutes of walking I saw the familiar park covered with autumn leaves and only like 7 other people was there.

I decided to play frisbee with Auster. I swung the frisbee and Auster catched it gripping it in between his teeth. After about 15 throws I got tired.

I sat on the bench with Auster beside me laying his head on my lap. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply the cold winter breeze. The cold wind scrapping against my skin making me shiver but I love the tingly feeling.

I heart a buzz and a 'ding' in my pocket. Waaaaay to ruin my peaceful moment. I groaned, I checked it and it was a message from Austin.

Hi babe xx 😘

Heeyy xx

Sooo what r u up to?

At the park with Auster...u?

In the studio...btw coming over at 8!!!

Cool. And kk

Gtg..rocco is going crazy!! Bye!! Love you xoxoxoxo!!!!

Love you too xoxoxo!

I shoved my phone in my pocket and looked straight ahead me I saw 5 boys coming right at me.

I cursed under breath not making a move. I know I should be running home right now but something in my head told me not too.

As they were getting closer...I knew those faces. They look familiar and then it hit me so hard I felt like i just got hit by a massive truck.

It was the....
___________________________

My first cliffhanger lol!!

Who do you think she saw? Heres a clue. * 🙌 do it!! 🙌 do it!! 🙌 *

Comment or message me of who do you think it is.

Oh and btw..there will be a part 2 for this chapter!!! Woo!