Chapter 5:Sleepover!

It was finally 7:00pm.Flug was questioning if he should go or not, knowing Dementia she would probably still break everything in his lab anyways.He finally decided to go to it and opened the door of his lab and walk to the living room, where they were having the sleepover.Dememtia and 5.0.5 were there but BlackHat wasn't.(Did he ditch the sleepover?!?!)Flug thought that BlackHat ditched the sleepover but while he was caught up in his thouhts BlackHat showed up.Ugh... BlackHat said as he walked into the room.S-sir you're here!Flug said.Hi BlackHat~ Dementia said.Why are we doing this stupid sleepover thing anyways?BlackHat asked.(Well MABYE ITS BECAUSE YOU AGREED TO THIS STUPID THING!)Flug said in his head.Because, it would be fun!Dementia said.(Highly doubt that Dementia,but,ok)Flug said in his head.Anyways,what are we doing first Dem?Flug asked.Oh!I thought we could watch a movie!Dementia said.Aroo?5.0.5 said.Yeah!Of course we're going to have popcorn!Dementia said.What the heck is popcorn?BlackHat asked.Everyone in the room stared at him as if he had a second head.YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT POPCORN IS?!?!?!?!Dementia and Flug said at the same time.Yes, I don't know what popcorn is, so, can you tell me?BlackHat asked.It's only the greatest thing in the world!Dementia said.No, it isn't, I'm the greatest thing in the world,BlackHat said.Well, it's tastes really good!y-you should try it!Flug said.Ok.Blackhat said.Lets go make the popcorn!Dementia said to 5.0.5 and then they went into the kitchen,leaving Flug and BlackHat alone together.