1

Dear diary,
I'm Liam Dunbar and yes, I am starting a diary. People say boys shouldn't have a diary so to make me feel better about this, I'm gonna call it a journal. I've decided to write a diary since my dad passed away recently and I have no one to spill everything to so I'm writing words in a "journal."
School starts tomorrow and I am not looking forward for it. I hate school. Every single part of it. Except my best friend, Mason.
--
"Liam! Wake the hell up! How many times do I need to shout at you to do as I say?!" Liam's mom tends to be stress most of the time since Liam's dad died. She's been taking it the hardest, after Liam.
"Coming mom! This is about the tenth time I told you I'm coming but you don't seem to understand what I'm saying either!"
Liam walked down the stairs to the kitchen. The smell of pancakes and fresh fruit caught his nose.
"Mom, you're cooking? You cook? You are cooking?"
"Yes, I am. I thought it should be about time to go back to the things I used to do and try new things out, too. Don't you think?"
"Yea, sure, I guess. I gotta run. Pick me up after school?"
"Liam, I'm afraid I can't drive you to school anymore since I don't think it's safe for me to drive yet. I'll remember everything that happened all over again and I don't want that, I'm sorry"
Liam's father died from a car crash. Both his parents were coming back from a vacation and his dad was driving. He hit a pole and the car fell into the sea, they came down with it. His mother was able to swim out to the shore but his father drowned since the car was trapping him.
"Yea, it's alright mom. I think you need to go to therapy though. It might be good for you"
--
Liam arrived to school by walking. He will only have to walk to school today since all the other days will be with a bus. To and from school.
"Hey mason, over here!"
"Hey man, how are you? God, summer felt too long I think I forgot how to spell. Test me!"
"Yea okay, maybe later."
The 10th graders  get to go to the same building level as the 11th graders now. Over the 9th and 8th graders but under the cafeteria.
--
Scott, Lydia and Stiles are all friends except Malia and Theo. Malia and Theo are two of the "popular people" the "cool ones." So they don't hang out anywhere near the other 3. All 5 of them have fine life's except Theo. Theo has both parents and a sister, Allison, but he tries to hide the fact that his life is pretty screwed up. His sister lives alone somewhere and his parents are always fighting but don't seem to understand the word "divorce." They stay together through all the drama and not because it's love, but because they've known each other since very young and don't want to feel alone if they leave each other. They've been together for a long time and they don't seem know how to date others properly.

"So Scott, since you are my best friend, I need you to help me get to Lydia" Stiles had a crush on Lydia since forever.
"No, man, I told you, she's our best friend and I'm not ruining our friendship over your little crush"
"Little? God, what is the definition of little in your world?"
--
All the 10th and 11th graders went up to the cafeteria to eat for lunch and everyone forgot how noisy the school is when no one was studying.
"Mason, I'm going to check out the boys locker room for the lacrosse team. I got asked to join!"
"Alright man, I'll be right here when you come back"
Liam walked into the room with the key the coach lend him to use to check out the locker room.
"Damn, that's a big ass room" Liam whispered.
"Yea, it is. Now do you mind stepping out of it?" It was Theo. The "bad guy" in the school and Liam was pretty scared.
"Uhh, I was just- just seeing the room. I didn't mean to intrude. Sorry- I'll go now.."
"No, wait, where are you going? The coach asked you to check out the locker room, so that's what you will do. But I gotta warn ya, this is where me and Malia do what we gotta do. So if you're the grossed out type, I suggest you leave now" he gave a little smirk and walked in, holding his girlfriends hand"
"Theo who's he? You told me we will be alone today too. Get him out!" She was quite a feisty one.
"Liam I think you should leave" Theo seemed pretty serious about it"
"But you said-"
"Go!"
Liam walked out of the room and as soon as he was about to close the locker room door, the bell rang.
"Ugh, I can't believe this" Malia walked away pretty fast.
"Dumbass" Theo walked away a little slower but fast too.
"Okay so- don't mess with them" Liam whispered to himself.
--
"Hey Lydia, I was wondering if- no that won't work. Oh, I know! Hey Lydia, do you wanna hang ou- no
that doesn't work either! What is wrong with me!"
"I don't know dude but you seriously need to sort it out soon before I get hiccups from laughing too much"
"Scott, this. Is. Not. Funny. Okay? I'm trying but I can't even ask out an invisible Lydia!"
Scott continued laughing and walked away with Stiles running behind him"
"-And then when we walked in, this kid was there staring at the room like he saw gold. Unbelievable! Wait- that's him right there! Coming- into our classroom" Malia was shocked. Why would someone a year younger than us come into our classroom?
"Okay class, I'm guessing everyone here read the book that was due for today but before we talk about it, this boy has news to tell us?"
"Yes- uh. The principle told me to tell you all that the dance will be held in two weeks time..."
"Okay thank you, dear"
"Yea, Thank you." Theo whispered to himself.
As Liam was walking down the hallway, he saw Theo and Malia making out. *ew* he thought to himself. While looking back, he bumped a girl and dropped all her books.
"Oh, my god, I am so sorry. Here- let me help you with these. I'm Liam, by the way"
"Hayden, nice to meet you. I'm new, that's to answer your confused face."
"Oh no, I'm sorry. I've just never seen you before. Wait, aren't you in my history class?"
"Yea, history and math. But we don't have math today. I just memorised everyone in each of my classes."
"Hey Lia, who's that with Liam over there?" Theo seemed pretty surprised Liam is hanging out with a girl. Not because of his sexuality, but because Liam is more of a "I only make friends with guys" person. Actually, he's more of a "I only make friends with a guy" person since his only friend is Mason.
"No idea, seems like she's new. She's pretty" Even if Malia compliments someone else, it's obvious that she still thinks she's was prettier.
"Huh."
*note: there are going to be alot of mistakes in my writings since I'm a new writer and pretty young. If that annoys you, I really am sorry. I'll post every 24 hours❤️*