Chapter 5 | Getting Ready For a Girls Day Out

- Rydel's POV -

"Shoes, shoes, where are my shoes!" I whisper to myself.

I'm going shopping today with Abby. It's our first 'Girls day Out' together since she's moved here. Eeek! I'm so excited.

I need to find my shoes. I put them under my bed last night before I went to sleep.

"Looking for these?" Ratliff says standing at the door.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you! You're a lif-" And before I could say anything else he put my shoes above his head so that I couldn't reach them.

"Mature Ratliff, very mature. I'll get my brother on you, Riker just to clarify, and you know how protective he is over me." I winked at him and he dropped my shoes and then went to play on the Xbox with the other boys.

"That trick always works." I say to myself while putting on my shoes.

- Abigail's POV -

"So you have everything? Money, pho-" Mum starts when I soon cut off.

"Yes Mum!" I sigh, "See ya tonight!" I say as I wave goodbye to my parents and walk next door.

I knock on their door and wait for someone to answer. A few seconds later, Shades opens the door. Not wearing shades.

- Riker's POV -

"Hey, come in." I say inviting Abs into the house.

"Thanks." She replies rather shyly.

"Rydel! Your friends here!".

- Abigail's POV -

"Rydel! Your friends here!" He shouts and then leaves me standing awkwardly at the door.

"Abby!" Rydel shouts and runs up to give me a hug nearly knocking me down in the process.

"You ready to shop?" She asks.

"So ready!" I reply.

*~*

Chapter 5 done!

What do you think? Please leave a comment and tell me.

Also please vote and follow me!

And my Instagram and Twitter names are below:

Instagram: @_officialr5fan_

Twitter: @becccca_b

Thank you for reading!

Love you lots,

Byee! :*