Will you? (Luke)

I'm new here and please tell me if anything is wrong and, enjoy :)

It was your birthday and and he proposed you on your favorite place, he got down on his knee, he brought out the silver ring with diamonds in it and he said sweetly, "y/f/n will you go out with me for your whole life, communicate with me 24/7, share your goods and bads with me, cook with me, share your laughs and tears with me, and share your ups and downs with me, will you let me be the one who will hold you when you're breaking, let me be the one who you can run into, let me be the one who will hug you everytime i got the chance to, let me kiss you whenever i got the chance and grow old with you? will you marry me?" you stood there with shock and just nodded and "Luke! Yes! Yes Yes I will marry you! I will share everything with you. And you'll always be my escape. Anytime." 

He smiled. The smile that you will see when you wake up, the smile you will see when you're going to bed, the smile that will cheer up your day and you, the smile you will always see for years. He pulled you in for a hug and kissed your forehead. 

You kissed his sweet sweet sweet lips. 

"I can't wait to see your smile when I wake up. I can't wait to hug you when you're feeling down. I can't wait for you to be my wife and everything. I just can't wait for it," he whispered. He smiled and played your hair. "Me too, Luke," you smiled.

I'm sorry it's so short. Let me know if you want me to write you? :)