Gravity

Hinata POV

(Flashback)
"Hey guys stop talking about Hinata-chan like that!"

Oh Naruto, you really don't have to stand up for me, they have a reason to talk about me.

"C'mon she's right there and you know she can hear you."

Its not their  fault its the media's. They are the ones spreading the news.

A pinkette from the group turned around from the others.

"Yata, yata, I know we are not supposed to talk about your girlfriend. Calm down Naruto."

I felt my cheeks heat up and looked up to see Naruto's face as red as a tomato. 

"H-hey!! Don't think of it that way!!"

He turned to face me with a heart melting smile. His hand reached out toward me as he bent down closer.

"Hey Hinata, wanna come hang out with us??  I often see you by yourself though we've been all been in the same class forever!!"

I looked at him astonished. W-why would he want me with them?? I would probably get suffocated just by being near them with my shy nature.

"A-ano...Naruto I dont think I should-"

I managed to stutter,

"Come on Hinata!! Lets join the others!!"

Naruto lifted me by the hand and we ran to the group of kids. They all just stood there eyeing me up and down. I, being the now center of attention in the group, felt like cowering behind my own shadow. A girl with platinum blond hair was the first one to move.

"Oh your hair is so pretty!! What products do you use??"

She ran up to me, my hair already in her palm.

"Wow!! Its soft too!!"

Other girls joined in agreeing with her, except one. The pink headed one that spoke out earlier. Instead she just continued to sit on a desk and watched.

"Your so cute Hinata!!"

"Sugoi!! Your eyes look gorgeous!!"

"Hey why don't you hangout with us for now"

(Flashback ended)

Beep Beep Beep

My eyes flutter open wishing that they can once again close.

Don't you ever think that it'd be better to wake up to a dream, and go to sleep to reality?? Yeah I know its deep.

I sit myself up and click snooze before the maids come to wake me, and make my way to the bathroom.

Take a shower, wash my hair, blow and brush, brush my teeth, yknow the basics. But today was different. In a sweet way.

Today I have plans,

Some i look forward to.

Today I am going to confess to Naruto-kun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuh seeeeeeeee

I had this part written a while ago but never posted it because I was gonna draw a cover for this chapter.

Welp maybe next time~~

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 28, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Konoha High's Heartbreakerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें