chapter 1

After giving up on the fight vs Mal uma decided to just let that one problem slide, but...she is still not done with just...yet.... Uma swims to the isle and waits for the barrier to open and sees it open a little near were Uma is she turns around and notices Fairy Godmother standing there on top of the water somehow.
  Uma looks at her puzzled and just stared there at Fairy Godmother with her wand! she look at the wand and looks back at her with a big grin! Ready to snatch it.... Fairy Godmother then clicks her tonge and makes a pouty face "tsk...tsk...tsk uma....." Fairy Godmother then does a small tilt with her head at uma  and then sighs as Uma crosses her arms "It's okay hun, just because you have made bad choices doesn't mean you are bad .you dont have to follow your Mothers footsteps nun....."   Uma her eyes "whatever fly...." Then she swims into the whole fairy godmother made in the barrier. Then into the isle she then drags her self onto the isles sand and coughs up water and is out of breath from all that swimming she decides to relax "I can't believe I Failed my crew!!" Uma says out loud angrily and and feels a weird feeling in her stomach "NO!!" She yells and then puts two of her fingers on the bridge of her noise to calm down then she finally decides to go to her Mothers Restaurant she pushes into people and tries to scare then because of her angriness she then slams the door wide open very mad the crew looks at her upset, scared, and nervous she glares at everyone but doesn't make full complete contact with anyone, harry looks at uma Storm into the kitchen harry looks at the crew and Gil "don't do anythin to upset the cap'n and I will...." Harry says glaring at everyone putting his hook flashing in peoples faces he then turns on his boots heal to gil and pushes Gil in the chest roughly "go make her not so blunt, Aye?" He says looking at Gil and he nods and speed walks "Gil!" Harry's speaks and Gil looks back at harry "Hmm?" Gil says confused harry walks up to kill slowly making a deadly glare at him "leave the word shrimpy out of it Mate" he says not even doing his signature smile gil puts his hands in the air "okay whatever you say hook" he then storms of to uma ,left Alone harry with the crew "well what should we do hook?" A raspy voice says "harry then looks to see who says that "well mate uma probly has a plan this. very. second" he says satisfied by his rings ,the crew smiles "YAAAAAAA!!!" the crew yells exited and harry jumps on the table and puts his sword in the air for victory.Uma then comes out stomping still angry. Uma then points a finger at harry then to Gil, harry can see Gil did something uma didnt like at all. harry then looks at Gil fast and jumps off of the table "WHAT! Did I say Mate!" Grabbing his shirt roughly, He says whispering in his ear "Uh you said that to leave the works of shrimpy to it!?" Gil says shrugging Harry's nods his head and turns to uma "Of course cap'n" he then bows to her taking her hand and kissing it which then she waits for Harry's return, harry pushes Gil out "learn your lesson mate" he says taking a deep breath on the word *Mate* harry then walks back to the crew and his sweet,sweet captain am "You want your throne uma?" She looks at harry "No!" She says yelling which makes harry question her actions right now harry raises both hands in the air in sorrender "okay,okay sorry Cap'!..." He says bowing to Uma.
    uma then rolls her eyes and stands back on the tabel and then looks at harry, Uma then points at her throne on the tabel angrily
"I did not ask for this people!" She says looking at the thrown pissed off once again by someone's foolish actions and she sighs "harry then jumps on the table behind uma and massages her shoulder and she felt normal from that but then he put both hands down she then feels a weird feeling when she did.It was like a tingle In her muscles she frowns and looks at harry "did you feel that?" She says puzzled yet stricted harry looks at uma with his eyebrows tinted close together making his head tilt a little "what are you talking about......cap'n....." Harry says slowly confused and uma frowns and looses eye contact with harry looking no were frowning in confusing and shaking her her slowly while biting her bottom lip and out her hands against the table "Never mind harry.....never mind......" Uma says getting annoyed "sorry cap'n......,." Uma looks to him "shut it ,dont even worry about it harry" uma says looking away, Harry then begins to walk away but then turns slowly to uma on his boots heel now facing uma "uh, Uma love when will we get a plan" harry says leaning into Uma she questions her self in her head and frowns "...I dont know hook..." Uma says sighs,same goes for harry he sighs also "oh well Cap'n you better think of something to get us of Off this horrid isle..." Harry says lightly looking at the dirty old blood red rug on the floor uma then face palms her face and sighs "I dont know what I'm gonna do harry..." She says about to sob, but harry then notices uma about to...
CRY!!!???

to be continued