chapter 2

Sorry I haven't updated in like 2 years or so I forgot about this app for a bit but now that I'm re attached to it we can see what else I can do :))) please comment and like and I hope your still supporting huma, harryxa, umaxharry. Enjoy ;)

Harry's pov.
  I went to Uma because she was taking forever to get back but then I finally see her, she's sitting there just still but I hear a hard sniff I look for a quietly walk up to her. "Uma are you....okay?" I ask and she jumps up and quickly stands up "shit Harry you worked me up..." She quickly rubs her face quick and stands up straight very fast and tries walking off but I quickly put my left arm infront of her to stop her from walking away from me "Harry I don't have time for this. I have to think of a plan" she says erritated. "I also have to finish cleaning that dam nasty place...I'ma be up for quite some time so I would like to get it done now" she tries to escape but I stop her once more "I'll uh...clean for yu capt'n" I say. "What?" She says squinting her eyes confused "I'll clean for you" I clear my throat assuring it a look of certainty "fine" she says pushing my arm "be sure to get it done by 12:30 sharp. And I'll be in the kitchen cleaning the dishes" I'm now left alone but I continue to fallow far back behind her to the chip shop

  Umas pov:

    I walk over to the door that's jammed to the dish room. Dam I have to hand was all this crummy trays.

(50 minutes later)
As I'm washing the dishes I see harry pound open the door and jam the door open and grab the broom I give him a small glance amd look back at the dishes "ya know harry..." "Yes capt'n?" Harry ask "I give up. I don't care no more". I hear a moment of silence I put the last dish on the side of the rag and wash my hands and flick the water of  "alright.." harry says. I'm suprised he's not mad "what?" I say confused for his acceptance. Honestly uma I didn't want to go to auridan. I never cared about it much. But fortunately I did care for you so. Whatever you wanted I would try to side up with you on getting it. But I'm glad that you would rather want to stay here" I'm suprised by Harry's response he's usually not the type for long talk but that's alright I nod my head at him "good..nice work on cleaning by the way. I appreciate it. Good night" I say I'm a rush "uma?..I feel like your hiding something from me..." I was confused what? Hiding something from him? The truth is I'm not I just told him my secret what else does he want to know? "I'm not harry. Now if you don't mind I'm gonna get some shut eye harry" I say looking at him waiting for his nod of confirmation. Harry walks up to me and gets close to my face "absolutely not uma. Your staying with me tonight" I laugh "my mom will freak harry". "Uma......" He says waiting for me to respond. "Fine"

(6 mins later we get to his place)

Harry opens the door for me to enter
"Ladies first" uma then looks at me "I mean *ahem" capt'ns first??" I smile and lightly smack his arms for him to come on" it's pitch dark" he then pulls the switch Wich causes the lights to come on. We them get to his room I sit on his stool against his wooden closet and harry begins to take of his top clothing's

      Harry's pov:

    I begin to take of my gloves and leather clothing along with my shirt. I look at uma and shes just watching me without any emotion I change my top clothings infront of Uma allll the time. But never my underwear. "You need to change love?" I say asking her she looks tired but I would figure she would change her mind and what not but of course she changes her mind "no it's fine. I have to brush my teeth harry". "Right go ahead and I'll wait here.

(A couple minutes later)

"I'm back harry!" I hear her in relief on how long she was she walks into my room. "I want that one" she points to the top bunk "ha.. I don't think so" I laugh at her expression i take of my light brown wifebeater and hand it to her "out this on" she shruggs and does so. "No Staring harry" I do as she says but can't help to turn back around at her she stops and some how can tell I see her. "Harry hook turn around!..." "I am" I give up and stay not facing her she looks look in that big wife beater. She begins to climb up the ladder that leads to the top bunk bed "no Uma not that one" I say "ugh fine I'll take yours then" she says demanding and lays in my bottom bunk. "Good night harry" she says not putting the blanket over herself  "capt'n....'' I risk doing something I tried before but she never let me I lay up against her I don't get a reaction out of her as usual. She's asleep I grab her and pull her in close which makes my arm grab over her "I love you Uma..." By my suprise Uma gets up quickly "what?..…" I jump also suprised because I thought she was asleep "yeah Uma I love you" I say grabbing her chin "I can't do this right now harry. You know that" she says a bit fusterated but we're tending to get close and closer more face to face and *smack* our lips are pressed together. Uma starts grabbing my art rubbing it and I bring her im closer squeezing her making sure it's not to hard tho. I then push her down to the bed lips still I'm contacts we then pull apart for a bit Uma looks suprised she then smiles a bit and kisses me even more i take it I'm and sigh real deep. I smile at he fact that she's smiling I lay down next to her pulling her by the waist closer to me "Uma...I really like you. You know that right" I laugh. "No shit. Everyone been knowing that" she laughs along with me laughing back...

THE END!!

Just kidding yall. There's gonna be more leave a like a comment and mabey message me for suggestions ;)