Healing broken hearts - Chance Sutton (Part two)

Only an hour after our talk in the backyard, Chance asked me out for dinner at an Italian restaurant. I eagerly accepted the invitation, because everyone I knew, was obvious to the fact I love Italian food. Or just pasta in general. A groan left my lips, when my phone started ringing again. The whole afternoon my phone had been buzzing with texts and phone calls from various numbers I didn't know. Jack had also texted me multiple times, trying me to forgive his cheating ass. But even with enough persuasion I wouldn't go back to him.

"Has anyone leaked my phone number as a joke, or has Jack upgraded himself to my personal new stalker?" I asked nobody in particular. Apollo was cuddled in my lap, and had taken full attention of my hand. That dog would be the death of us all.

"Jack and you are done?" Megan questioned. I nodded. "Apparently he didn't want to be that exclusive." I stated, and she nodded. "Aha, I understand. Cheater." I nodded to confirm her guess.

Tessa had gotten home only a couple of minutes ago, and came standing next to me. "Jack is calling you." she said when she sat down and my phone started ringing once again.

"Jup, that's my cue. I'm changing my number. That freak show is getting on my nerves."

"I heard Chance and you are going on a date?" Tessa asked. "Yes, we're leaving in an hour or so."

She gave me a strange look. "Shouldn't you head home and change?" I gave her a weird look back. "I thought this would be okay?" I questioned and she shook her head.

"Come with me little innocent one. Let me teach you some temptation. I'll lend you something." She state before, grabbing my hand and puling me towards the stairs op to her room. When she was done with me and I watched myself in the mirror my jaw dropped. "Wow, I'm looking fine. Thanks Tessa." She smiled.

"Everything for friends, I'm sure he won't be able to keep his eyes off you."

I decided to let my phone there, because it was really getting on my nerves that he was calling me every second and I didn't want it to ruin my date.

Tessa had lend me a maroon, lace dress that hugged my chest and got wider after that, ending a little above the knee. I never had been someone who liked to show a lot of skin. I got my fair share of hate comments on all my social media about my figure. The dress was paired with some pumps that had the exact same maroon tint then the dress. After thanking her, I left her room carefully and watched my steps when I descanted the stairs of the Team 10 house. Chance was already waiting for me at the end of the stairs and smiled when he saw me.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek, when I halted next to him. I smiled while the familiar warmth crept his way to my cheeks.

"No need to blush, Y/N. You're a beautiful lady." He complimented, before holding out his hand ready for me to slip mine in.

The date went by very quickly, never a dull quiet moment passing by. It was already pretty late when we got back to the Team house and I was ready to drive back to my house. That was until we entered the house and Tessa and Nick were bent over a phone what seemed like mine.

"Heey guys." Chance yelled when we entered the house, and Nick turned around with a worried look.

"Y/N" he started, "We didn't want to snoop, but your phone is going crazy. It's not good." I walked towards the kitchen and snatched my phone from the table, quickly reading though the texts Jack had sent me.

Chance came standing behind me, arm resting on my waist and his head hovering over my shoulder so he could read with me.

"This guy is crazy. I'm going to call him right now and end all this." Chance shouted angry and took my phone out of my hands dialling Jack's number before I could grab the phone out of his hands.

Apparently Jack was waiting for me at my house. Paparazzi had snatched a picture of Chance and me leaving the house, and they were already throwing around rumours. Jack jumped to conclusions and is now saying, that I did the same thing and that I was a bitch for breaking up with him over that, while I was also cheating on him.

"Hele, Y/N. When you getting home we need to talk." I heard Jack start off, but Chance stopped him immediately.

"You sick maniac. Get out of her house now. She broke up with you. You have no right to be there, and no right to say anything. She loved you. she would never cheat on you. You have no right to say anything about her. You need to leave there and never come back, or will call the police on your ass. You are violating her privacy and stalking her. You can go down for that." Chance threatened him.

"Chance, I suppose?" Jack questioned.

"You have no business with who I am. Leave. Or the police will come and get you." Chance sounded furious, and Jack was only angering him more and more.

"I'll leave if you give me Y/N on the phone." I watched Chance and asked him to give me the phone. At first he was hesitant, but after I gave him a serious look he handed me the phone.

"Jack, it's Y/N. You need to leave my house. We broke up."

Jack sighed. "But I love you." he started off. "Stop there, Jack. Your love means nothing to me. You cheated on me and now you are mad at me for continuing my life, with someone I have cared about more, then I ever loved you. Stop this shit. You need to leave me alone and continue your life. Or I will not hesitate calling the police. You can contact this number as much as you want, I'm chancing my number either way. What we had was great, until you went behind my back and started f*cking other girls. Goodbye Jack." I explained with an angered voice and ended the call before he could answer me. Not even a couple of seconds passed before he sent me a text apologizing and wishing me the best in the future.

"That is solved." I smiled and Chance looked at me with pride in his eyes.

"That was hot." He whispered in my ear, before giving me a peck in the neck. I giggled. "Sorry that I kept all of you from what you were doing. He won't be a problem anymore, and tomorrow I'll chance my number." I apologized to Nick and Tessa.

They both waved ot off. "Glad you're okay. Up to better things." Tessa smiled.

"You staying here tonight?" Chance asked and I nodded my head eagerly. "Just to be sure. But just sleeping. We are taking this thing slow." I warned him and he nodded.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." He smiled before kissing my lips.

"Your definition of slow is a strange one Chance."