Eleven.

The next morning around 6:30, she saw him getting ready when she entered the room with a tray full of light snacks and tea. She found it strange. Why was he getting ready? More importantly, where was he going so early in the morning? It couldn't be office since he had taken leaves to spend time with her. 

"Why are you getting ready? Where are you going at this time?" She asked, giving a break to her thoughts. Her eyes scanned him from head to toe, and stopped at his face. He was wearing formals. He turned around to look at her, she was still in her night suit and her hair was tied in a messy bun, and with her black rimmed glasses on, she looked super cute. 

"I'm leaving for office, Sanyukta, but you please don't go outside like this or else people will think you're not married. Boys will drool over you and I would not be able to take that." He laughed looking at her state. 

She frowned. She couldn't understand if he was making fun of her or he was complimenting her. She knew she was looking funny but she didn't care. Boys are stupid. She was right, and her own husband was annoying her. 

"Shut up. Eat this and get out of my house." She rolled her eyes and walked out of that room. His words were nice, but way he was laughing at her? Nope. Not nice. 

Randhir, in his room sat on the bed and kept laughing at her reaction. She was cute and she was actually looking cute, but he didn't know how to compliment girls. That was his fault, yes, and now he knew he would have to do something to 'manaofy' his 'very angry' wife. 

"That useless moron. I'm cuter than him." Pacing back and forth in the living room, she was busy cursing Randhir when he came downstairs, still chewing his food. 

"I'm leaving for office. I'll be back soon." He yelled standing at door of their apartment, trying to gain her attention but to his bad luck, he only received a flying cuision which hit his face.

"Go, go away." With that, another cuision hit his stomach. He shook his head and quietly left the place. That was the best thing he could do at that moment, though he thought she would at least ask him why was going to office today, but she didn't. Yes, it was his fault, he knew that but he was just teasing her. Her reactions were cute anyway.

"But why did he go to office today?" She asked herself and knowing that she was not gonna get an answer to her question, she went back to her room to get some extra sleep. 

There, after an hour Randhir finally reached the office to find his friends standing near his desk, all ready to wish him and ask him about his married life. He smiled and walked towards his desk where the people were waiting for him. One of them took him into a hug.

"Congratulations, Randhir. How are you and how's Bhabhi?" He asked. That was Aayaan. Randhir had been working with this team since two years, and that's how he had met him. He was a nice guy and they became good friends in a really short time. That was their story. 

"Thank you, Aayaan. We both are fine. How are you?" Randhir replied, and then questioned.

They both were like brothers, always ready to help each other! Randhir shared every little detail of his life with him and Aayaan did the same. It was quite unbelievable how they became such good friends in such a short span of time, but then life somehow bonds you with people you're meant to be with and when that happens, time just becomes a digit.

"I'm good. I'm happy you came back to office, finally." He laughed, when all the rest came forward to congratulate him. Some asked him to show their wedding pictures while some kept forward their wish to meet Sanyukta and he just smiled in affirmative. 

It was their lunch break and Randhir was in the canteen with his friend.

"You must have brought food today, no? Cooked by your wife." Aayaan teased him, and then laughed at his own joke. Randhir didn't know what to say. 

"No, my wife literally threw me out of her house. We had a fight, I mean I was teasing her. Anyway she didn't cook anything for me because she didn't know I'll be joining office from today. Leaves got cancelled because of the work load so I had to join." He told the truth, and Aayaan nodded in response, chewing his food.

"These office people are such a pain in the ass." He shook his head. 

Randhir chuckled. He anyway had to join the office after a few days, then why not today? His main concern was the leaves. These people had cancelled his leaves because of the increasing work load, they needed employees and now there was no way he could apply for leaves before two months. 

He sighed thinking about Sanyukta. He wanted to spend time with her and take her out for their honeymoon but the plan seemed difficult to execute. In the house, she was getting bored. It was 11:30 and she didn't know at what time Randhir would come back to home. Also, she didn't want to call him. 

"I will come back at 6:30 or 7:00. Take care." It was Randhir's text. She knew she had overreacted in the morning, but she was happy that he was being a friend to her before being a husband. Girls always want attention from their husbands/boyfriends, and she was also a girl! She smiled looking at their picture which was hanging on the wall in a big frame and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for herself. 

Randhir came back to home around 6:45 and rang the bell, to his surprise Sanyukta opened the door in no time and jumped on him, to hug him. He was shocked. She was the same girl who didn't even want to look at his face in the morning.

"I was bored." She whined, making him laugh at her again. She distanced their frames, glared him and went inside the house.

Oops, not again.

~•°•~

Hey peeps! Reviews and votes please.

Love,
Annie. ❤