Chapter 6

Mugs P.O.V
Oh.....my head.....is pounding....i carefully sit up to find boris asleep in a chair next to my bed with a bucket of water on the floor. He must have....been taking care of me......thats so nice. Suddenly I felt sick.....really really sick. I was gonna throw up!!! I quickly got out bed, my legs almost giving out from underneath me as I rushed to the bathroom and sat down in front of the toilet bowl and lost everything I had eatten the past day. After a few minutes, I felt to weak to stand. It.....its so hot.....i curled up on the bathroom floor, it was nice and cold, it felt good against my hot skin.... I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore as I blacked out.

Boris P.O.V
I started to wake up, I yawned and looked over at the empty bed. I felt my heart stop as i started to panic! "Mugs? Mugs?! Were are you?!" I yelled trying to keep calm. I started looking around the house. I checked the kitchen, he wasn't there. I checked the living room, he wasn't there. I finally checked the bathroom, I knocked first. "Mugs? You in there?" I heard no answer as I push open the door to see mugs curled up on the floor. "Mugs?!?!" I started to panic more as I rushed over to his side to feel his forehead, it was much hotter then before! I tried to wake him up by shaking him gently, after a few moments he slowly opened his eyes. I let out a sigh of relief. "bo...ri..s?" He said his eyes almost like mirrors glazed over from his fever. I gave him a soft smile before replying "ya mugs, it's me" his fever was getting dangerous I had to think of a way to cool him down. Suddenly I thought of an idea that made me blush dark red.