Chapter 3

Suga's P.O.V

Over the next few days, I tried looking for her, but I was not able to find her.It did not help that I had practice, which left me with very little free time.

During the past few dance practices, I messed up a lot as I could not focus on dancing. The other members notice this and were worried.

"Hey, you okay?" Hoseok asked me as we took a break from dance practice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." I said. I did not know how to explain to Hoseok that I couldn't find a mystery girl without it sounding weird.

"Okay, remember to rest okay?"Hoseok said.

I nodded my head as I stood up to continue practicing.

~~~
Later that day the members and I ate dinner together.As we ate, I kept quiet until I suddenly heard my name being mentioned.

" Yoongi, are you okay? You seem more quiet than usual." Jin asked.

The other members nodded their heads in agreement. I did not want to keep secrets from them, and it might be good to get some advice too. So I decided to ask them.

"Can you guys help me with something?" They nodded their heads and I continued.

"If you had to find someone, but you didn't know their name, or anything and you only know how they look like.What would you do?"

They all looked a little confused when I asked them the question. After a while, Namjoon spoke up.

"Well, I'm quite sure that it's impossible. But there must be a way."

The other members agreed. They all tried to give me advice and I was thankful that I had them as my band mates and friends.

"Anyways, who is this person you are looking for?" Jungkook asked.

I was going to answer but before I could, Taehyung interrupted.

"Hyung's blushing! Is the person a girl??'

Aish.I must have thought of her and blushed as a result.The other members started to playfully tease me as I ignored them and ate my lunch
~~~
Third persons P.O.V

The members of BTS finished eating dinner and all went back home to the dorms.

"What do you think happened to Yoongi?" J-hope asked Rapmonster when Suga was not around.

"Honestly, I don't know.He's been writing raps more often than usual. Something must have happened for him to get so much inspiration"Rapmonster replied.

J-hope nodded his head in agreement as he sighed.

"I hope he would tell us about this person he's looking for."J-hope admitted.

'Same here. But I think we should leave him alone for now. He seems to have a lot on his mind." Rapmonster replied.

The both of them looked at the closed door of Suga's room as they wondered what had happened to him.

Suga's P.O.V

Over the past few days, I had been writing lyrics like crazy.I composed 5 songs a day. Writing was always a way to relieve my stress and to express my thoughts. And I had a lot of thoughts and stress due to a certain someone....

I spent most of my free time writing songs and going to Gangnam hoping to see her at the same store again. I was starting to lose hope. I mean what are the chances that I would see her again right?

There were many days where I wanted to give up. But I remembered how I felt when I saw her. I didn't want to like her only for her looks, but I wanted to get to know her better too.So I kept on searching. I looked for her in the mornings when I had time and I tried to find her on the internet at night.

(A/N sounds like a stalker...)
~~~
It had been about a week since I saw the mystery girl an I had fallen ill. I guess I fell sick due to trying to find her.

I pulled many all nighters on the internet looking for her.I guess I did not sleep enough. Well, I needed some time to rest from practice too so falling sick was not that bad.

Usually I would rest all day in my bed if I had nothing to do. But today I decided to go to the Han River, the first place where I saw her.
~~~
The weather was great today. I went out under disguise again, hoping that people wouldn't recognize me like last time. Usually there would be many couples having picnics along the river, but today the place was empty.

"Weird.." I thought to myself " Is there some special performance today?"

At Han River, there were many people  busking and doing performances so couples usually sat around the performers to listen to music together.

I suddenly had the thought of bringing her a picnic at Han River and started to blush and smile at the thought.

There were no performances going on here which would explain the absence of people. So I walked around a bit more, to see if I could find where the people were.

Soon enough, I heard the sound of music in the distance and I walked towards it. I liked watching these performances to get inspiration and also to find new talent for Bighit.

I heard rapping in the distance which made me immediately interested. Whoever was rapping was really talented. The rapper was spitting fire. And it sounded like it was a girl's voice which made it more interesting.

I walked towards the sound of the rapping. A big crowd had gathered around the rapper, which made sense because she was really talented. She wasn't standing on a stage, so it was hard to see her.

So, I sat down and just listened to her rap. I was blown away again. Her rap was really meaningful, she rapped about love, hardships and life struggles. If she wrote all of this herself, I have to get her contacts so that I could collaborate with her.

Soon, the crowd started to get smaller as some couples left. I still stayed there, looking at my phone as I listened to the girl rap her last song.

"This has been Song Minyoung and thank you for listening! I'll be performing here all week so please come back to hear me! Thank you!"

I looked up as she left, I wanted to get her contact to collaborate with her but I was frozen in shock.

It...it can't be....

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Who is this rapper? Also I think the way I refer to the members is a little confusing. I refer to the members by their real name if the point of view is from someone who is close to them, like Yoongi, and I refer to them by their stage names of the point of view is someone who is not close to them. I hope that cleared things up😁 Thank you for reading and if you liked it please vote! I hope you have a good day!❤