Damian x reader |Beyond Friendship|

Hiya Aqua_Prime here I hope you enjoy this one shot.

Prompt: Reader gets bullied by a popular girl at school. Damain doesn't know until he sees for himself. Then Damian reveals feelings towards reader while defending her/him.(gender equality 😎)

Warning: um... A few inappropriate words and idk....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You and Damian have been friends for about two years. Its quite a weird friendship between the both of you because many people in Gotham are always gossiping. Sometimes they think your dating others think its some sort of arrangement between your family and his.

Whenever people believe that you and Damian are dating a few girls in school always come up to you. Its mostly the most popular girl that always comes up to you. Her name is Katherine(sorry if thats your name you could put someone else) and she is one snobby rich girl that is always behind you just because of Damian.

She believes that her and Damian are meant to be together for life and she always makes sure that she hurts you both physically and mentally. But it never gets to you because you know its not true and she is trying to get you to break. Damian doesn't even know that this is going on at all and you don't want him to get involved.

So far your day has been great but now its going to turn upside down.

You were walking down the hallway getting to the cafeteria. Once you arrived there you got some lunch and then you started to walk towards the table your friends were sitting at. Katherine sees you and she decides to act so her and her friends start to make there way to you.

You were about to get to the table until someone tripped you. All your food got all over you, everyone in the lunch area was looking at you especially Damian( he just entered the cafeteria once that happened).

Katherine and her friends started to laugh at you. "Hahaha look at you, you little slut. You deserve to be on the floor you are just a peasent. Im starting to think that maybe you are forcing Damian to be with you and make it seem like your 'friends'."

You started look up at her, you had tears in your eyes. You were embarrassed of what just happened to you and it was all because of Katherine. "What are you gonna cry because your friendship with Damian is fake? Oh poor little you. Hahaha"she says. You wipe away your tears and your friends started to head towards you to help you out.

"Oh now what you need the help of your friends how pathetic."she says harshly and she decides to grab some food from someones tray and throws it at you. You dodge the food and one of your friends as well this started to piss you off but yet it hurt what she told you.

Then Katherine grabs you to stand up your friends try to do something but they get blocked by Katherine's friends. "I will make sure that you stay away from Damian forever cause he is mine no one else's."she says darkly. "As if he will see something in someone who thinks they are the shit of the school and bully's others."you mumbled.

"What did you say?"she asked. You stayed silent. "I said. What did you say to me you little slut." Katherine says angerly. You still don't respond. She gets pissed and then she decides to raise her hand to hit you.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-""Katherine!!!" Everyone in the cafeteria turned to Damian and lets just say he was mad as hell.

Katherine then looks at Damain and starts to act like the victim."Damian your little friend here came up to me and started to say mean things to me. She just wants me to stay away from you. I don't understand how you can bear her."She says dramatically. While she was saying that your friends get passed her friends and they started to help you clean yourself up.