swaron os

SWAYAM P.O.V

What was wrong with Sharon? How could she even think that I love Ruhi How could she even think that I can fall in love with other girl !! How? It hurts him, his heart had feel a sharp pain .when Sharon say all that thing's to him . Why did she say all that? Swayam couldn't even understand the exact problem, Ruhi was his just casual friend . but since he comes to now the feeling of love .  he loved only one girl - Sharon Rai Prakash, his Sunshine, his Siren, the love of his life.

Sharon , the only girl who can take out best and worst in swayam. He just not love her but she is  only one who is strength & weekness of swayam . She is not a ordinary girl of swayam life  , she is a heart beat of his life. Only dream of swayam after his passion for dance. When she Denise to be his gf in publicly. He has lost his life . He was not angry on Sharon , but he is more frustrated with himself for failure to keep up his promise to become world's best boyfriend. He is angry that his love was fail to make change in Sharon thought, her insecurity , her belief in love  . He had lost his trust on Sharon. She wasn't strong enough to handle his love. And her love, it never existed. He knew Sharon wasn't simple. She was a complex  of emotions and she herself didn't know how to walk through it.  He break up with sharon . But for her happiness, some where he was sure that she doesn't love him . She was just thinking she loves him . After a period of time she may realized that what was she feeling was just a mere attraction .

On a annual day , when he confront her , the tears which was flowing from her eyes was the pain of his heart.  The every single word which he said to Sharon; was making marks on his heart. He hate himself to say those things to Sharon.

It hurt him to see his love crying! It hurt him to even know that he was the reason behind that tears ! It hurt him! He can sacrifice anything for his sharon but making Sharon sad was something he would never be able to bear .         

Present state :-     

His tears found their way form his eyes,  his hands contained broken glass pieces, the blood comes out through the wound. But still the pain he is feeling in his heart is way more than his physical wound.
Swayam , kneel down on ground . Tears are making there way from his eyes.

(Swayam remembering phone conversation with sharon.)

Flash back:-

Swayam was feeling restless since from morning. He don't know y but his inner self is warning him some big trouble on his way . He was taking Walk from one corner of his room to other. He was remembering the memories with sharon. He was missing her so much. He had not seen Sharon from past 2 days . She has not coming  to college . And her phone is continuesly coming switch off . He, was very worried for her. He was making plan to visit her home to see her. A mere thought of happening some thing to her shoot a hard pain in his heart. He was above to leave , when his phone start ringing. The lite smile and relaxation spread on his face. He immadiately answer the call.

Phone conversation:-

Swayam - hello Sharon , we're r u ?? Y did not you come to college ?? Are u ok ?? Is ur health alright ??

(Swayam was hell worried about her , he just want to make sure that she is ok) but from other side there was pindrop silence.

Swayam - hello Sharon , are u there ?

Sharon - hmm

Swayam - what's wrong Sharon ? ( Hell worried)

Sharon - swayam u know u r the only person whom I love more than my life. You make me fall in love with you. The only person who can read me as a open book. And I m the luckiest girl because person like you love me . You had always support me in my highs . You always stand between me and problems like a wall ( heavy voice due to crying) . You make me a normal Sharon from the dazzling diva. U make me feel special at every point of time. U r the best boyfriend in this world. But I m not a girl who deserve you, your love, care . I had always gave u pain, hurt , insult & heart break. I m really sorry swayam (sobbing). U r right swayam I was a selfish girl .I always take advantage of other for my happiness sake. I had never loved you . I had always hurt you. But I m happy that you get a girl like Ruhi . She is just perfect for you. She understand  you way more better then me . She loves you a lot . U guys make a perfect couple.