Roc imagine

Sorry guys I haven't updated in like AGES.

I woke up to the smell of chocolate pancakes and God knows how much I love them. Rushing downstairs I saw Chres making breakfast.

"Mmm smells good in here." said sitting down. He handed me a plate with pancakes on and poured some syrup on them.

"Happy birthday baby." He said smiling.

"Thank you handsome." I sat down and grabbed three pancakes and put it on my plate. "So uh you got my present or nah?" I said chuckling.

"Of course I do, but you can only have it tonight."

"Mmmh I wonder what it is." I smirked.

"You'll see babe." He smiled and we started eating.

After breakfast I took a shower brushed my teeth and got dressed in this beautiful blue summer dress Chres got me. I put on my jewellery, did my make up and curled my hair putting into a bun letting some of the curls fall off then I sprayed some perfume.

I spent half of the day shopping, and my baby literally SPOILED me today. Once we were done we went home only to have our house filled with family and friends screaming "Suprise!"

"Aww thank you guys!" I said with joy. I turned to chres, "did you do this?"

"I might have." He said smiling.

for the the rest of the day I spent a lovely time with my family and friends. We danced, ate some cake and had fun. Once everybody left, I closed the door and locked it and headed upstairs to see mine and Chres' bed filled with rose petals and scented candles lighting up the room. I smiled and headed to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower then got out and wrapped myself with a towel and went back to my room so see Chres laying on our bed with just boxers on. He gave me that seductive look and motion me to come over. I slowly walked towards him and sat on top of him. I moved my face closer and planted my lips onto his as they both fell in sync, placing my hands on his chest I pulled back from the kiss.

"Mmh baby, Now I want to taste your other set of lips." He said smirking. I smirked back and let him do what he gotta do.

He took off the towel on me and laid me on the bed getting on top of me kissing and sucking on my collar bone; the feeling of his lips on my skin was just fucking amazing. He grabbed the whipped cream from the floor which I ain't even see and made a circle around my nipples then a long line from my breast to my Navel. He went down and slowly licked off the cream from my navel to my breast. Looking up at me as I bit my lip he finally sucked the cream off my nipples, licking them clean. I let out a moan cause that shit was feeling so damn good. He bit on it softly and used his hand to rub on on my right boob, then came back up to kiss me and trailed kisses all the way down to my kitty.

"Ugh Chres stop with this teasing just eat this pussy already!" I was already aroused and I just needed it right now.

He smirked And I thought he really would but I was wrong. He grabbed my leg and placed wet kisses arriving to my inner thigh and did the same thing with the other leg; feeling his lips brush against my kitty breathing heavily sent shivers down my back. I felt his tongue on my area and I gasped at the touch as he began licking around my clit. He sucked and nibbled and I could feel him trying to spell his name inside of me, I bit my lip trying not to moan but it was so hard to control them. Suddenly he paused, confused I didn't know what he was going to do next. The only feeling was his breath touching my delicate area. I felt three short licks And I spread my legs wider to give him more room. Feeling his tongue again going inside me flicking, stroking it repeatedly, I placed my hands on his head and pushed him deeper. This Was a whole new level of pleasure.

"Fuck Chres!" I moaned feeling my self tense up and I knew what was coming next, it's like I was about to orgasm my brains out. He carried on rubbing my clit which sent me in an uproar. My body couldn't take it any longer. I finally orgasmed letting out a long moan feeling my whole body clench up, the sensation was overwhelming. I breathed heavily as Chres licked his lips and looked at me smiling.

"You liked you gift?" He smirked.

I know this was kinda short and I is sorry, also I was thinking about making normal images aswell instead of only doing freaky ones, what do Yall think?