☻7☻

Shelby-
I wake up facing Ethan with his arms around me and mine around him. I blush and try to get up but he holds onto me. "Ethan come on wake up!" I shake him. He still doesn't wake up so I put my mouth close to his ear and whisper, "wake up I need to pee!" Did I say whisper I meant scream.

"Ok ok I'm up." He groans and then realizes his arms around me. He blushes and pulls them away. "S-sorry about that its just you were shivering so I wanted to to stay warm. And I uh-" I cut him off by pecking him on the lips.

"It's fine thanks for not getting me sick now I'm gonna go pee where is the bathroom?" I ask.

"Next to my room." He says and I walk away. I go to his room and then to the next door. I open it to reveal a bathroom. I lock the door and look in the mirror. I see a figure that looks like me with black holes for eyes and blood dripping down her clothes standing in my place.

"You can't escape me!" She say. It didn't come out of my mouth it came from the mirror.

"What do you want from me?" I ask.

"All I want is to ruin your life. That's my job."

"Why do you want to do this?" I ask and hear knocking on the door.

"Shelby are you ok in there?" Ethan asks.

"U-uh yeah I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine."

"I'm fine I'll be out in a sec." I turn back to the mirror and don't see her. "What?" I mumble. I shrug it off and walk out the door. I see Ethan all dressed in the kitchen and I see myself in my hoodie.

"You ok it looks like you saw a ghost. And you were in there for a long time. What happened?"

"I s-saw her in the mirror. S-she is out to make my life miserable" I run up to him and hug him. I start to cry into his shoulder. He doesn't love you don't even try! I let go of him. "Ethan do you love me?" I ask.

"Of course how could I not. Your smart, funny, pretty, adorable, nice. How could I not?" I smile at him and gently place my lips on his.

"I love you too." I wrap my arms around him of course being smaller.

"Hey wanna go to the cafe for breakfast?" He asks.

"Uh sure!" Did he just ask me out? No way! He did! "But I need clothes." I reply.

"Come on you can wear some of mine." He says waving me into his room.

"O-ok." I reply and follow him. He leads me to his closet and hands me a hoodie from his merch. "Th-thanks."

"Hey are you ok?" He asks putting his hands on my shoulder. I let the tears fall.

"No no I'm not." I wrap my arms around him letting the tears fall soaking into his shirt.

"What's wrong?" He asks rubbing my back.

"She - she I c-can't I mean I what." I stutter.

"Shh it's ok you can tell me later just get dressed." I nod.

"I don't want to go in the bathroom can I change in here?"

"Of course." He walks out of the room. I take my hoodie off and put his on. I walk out of the room and he gives me a hug. "Wanna talk now?"

"Yeah after we eat though then I'll feel better." He nods and grabs my hand. I look down at our hands and smile. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"Everything." I tighten the grip on our hands and we smile at each other.

"Well lets go then!" He says. I nod and we head out to the cafe.

Aww poor shingle!
- ͯ ͯ