Chapter one: Again.

"Her nose is bleeding!"

"Quickly get her up!"

"Reagan it will be ok!"

"Its ok!"

"Everything will be ok!"

Eyes opening...

Im in hospital again. Third time this week. This has been happening for years. I dont know why. The doctors cant even explain how this keeps happening. Im off school because of it and every week i at least have to have two tests.

"How long was i asleep" I asked. Looking around seeing nobody. but kyle eating a packet of vending machine chips.

I looked at the door and noticed it opening. It was the rest of the family. "Kyle there you are" Said emily while drinking a vending machine soda. My mother looked at me with a worried face. The doctor came in with a clipboard and a piece of paper. "Im afraid i have some bad news" The doctor struggled to say. You can tell hes new because  doctors should find alot of things easy to say. If it has anything to do with hospital. "If this keeps happening you will most likely end up in a coma...and theres no telling how long you will be in there".

I dont find this suprising at all. But i  could just act like it.. "Oh" I muttered. Emily started crying. The doctor looked back and noticed he said that in front of a little annoying child.

"You can go home tomorrow" Finished the doctor then walked out. My family said goodbye and headed out. "See you tomorrow" Said my mother.

Tomorrow...

That word bugs me alot.

Its always tomorrow. Why not today?

Next week? Or the day after tomorrow. Or... even if time travel was possible..yesterday. 

But if time travel was possible  they would find out why this is happening to me. 

The lights shut off and a nurse comes in with a torch and shuts the blinds and window then walks out. Well no good night? Well not like i needed it.

As i try to fall asleep  i turn and look at the ceiling.

Outside my window i hear people fighting.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Yells a women.

Ok thats my mother i know it. She always fights with my dad.. well stepdad... 

Emily and the twins both come from stepdad. I come from a dad who was working  five hours a day at Mcdonalds and then up and divorced my mum without even saying goodbye or bothering to leave a note.

More fighting outside the window.

I want to go back...

To when they met.

Stop the connection.

Stop the marriage.

Back..

Back..

"AAAH!"