Chapter 11

Everyone walked out of the RV and saw Alex standing in front of the large building. "Alex, is this what I think it is?" Clancy asked. She nodded, "Yep, the exact location where we found Samantha's body." "I thought L.J. burned this place down for your sake, Alex," Bailey said, seeing the burnt marks on the building. "Bailey, you can't burn solid rock. Plus this didn't even break down or age," Alex explained, seeing old shotgun shells on the ground. Samuel looked around and saw a large mound of dirt sitting under a tree, from the corner of his eye. "Uh Alex," he began, "Did- was that, where you found her. Samantha I mean?" "Yeah, she didn't deserve how she died. And I miss her so goddamn much. And I wish that we'd killed Michael that day, so he couldn't hurt anyone like that anymore," Alex explained, as she tried opening the large doors. Alex busted open the doors with her axe and walked in. The sound of broken glass, shattered ground, and barbed wire edges scraping the ground filled their ears as they walked inside. Clancy turned on the flashlight he had and saw a large cloth covering what looked like the remains of a window. He walked over and threw the cloth off the window and the entire building was lit up by the light. The minute the cloth was removed, everyone saw everything. A large window had been shattered, a few pipes above them were leaking or rusted. A few pipes were hanging by nothing but a single metal wire, and barbed wire was everywhere. Boxes and crates were in every corner of the building, and they all contained one thing, gunpowder. 

"What happened here?" Isaac asked. "Michael used to have many hideouts for this part of town, this being one of them," Clancy explained, kicking rocks across the room. Jeff looked around and saw a large bleeding rose was graffitied onto the far left wall. "Alex, was that always there?" he asked. She nodded, "Yep. But we tried to cover it up with black spray paint as you can see from the way the rose is crossed out." They walked around a bit more until Bailey heard a loud bang coming from the back near a large door. "Guys," she said. "I think someone's still here." Everyone kept their weapons close as Bailey opened the door. The door lead to four different hallways, each hall contained four doors and one of them had a fire exit at the end. "Now what?" Isaac asked as he skimmed the doors. "I vote we go in groups. Samuel, you Jeff and Isaac go down the first hall to the right, Marceline and I will go to the second hall to the right, Bailey and Clancy can take C.J. down the left hallways. And if you need anything at all, yell. Also I gave Bailey a walkie talkie so if anything goes wrong, yell into it and I'll come immediately," Alex said, heading down the second to left hallway.

As they walked, Isaac kept a sharp eye out for each room. Samuel tried the first door, locked. he tried the second door, no handle. Jeff looked in the room through the hole where the knob would be but saw nothing but inky blackness. Isaac kept getting odd feelings about the last door, but he kept it to himself. Samuel tried the third door, it opened but nothing was in it but a few boxes and a broken window. Finally came the last door, Samuel slowly turned the handle and saw it was unlocked. "Guys, I have a bad feeling about this," Isaac said. "Isaac don't worry, if anything happens, I'd kill whoever's in here, if their harmful that is," Samuel said, opening the door. They all three walked in and slowly walked around. Jeff heard the sound of a watch ticking and thought Marceline had come with them. But the sound was coming from the back of the room. He looked over and saw a tall, burly figure standing standing in the corner of the room near Isaac. Isaac was about to step away until something grabbed his arm. He screamed and tried to run, but the grip was too strong. Samuel saw a light switch and flipped it on, aiming his gun at whatever was grabbing Isaac. The lights turned on and a tall, burly man with brown hair and grey eyes and pale skin was standing over Isaac with a knife to his neck. "Who the hell are you?!" Samuel yelled, aiming his gun at the man. Seeing the knife, Jeff ran over and shoved the man away from Isaac, punching him in the nose. They all began to run, but the man turned off the lights and ran behind them, following their every move. Samuel felt something grab the back of his neck and he screamed bloody murder, as Isaac grabbed his arm to try and pull him away. Isaac pulled Samuel away from the man, but was grabbed by the shoulder and stabbed in the back. "OH MY GOD!" Jeff screamed as he saw Isaac fall to the ground from shock. Samuel saw the outline of the man and shot him in the head and grabbed Isaac. But what Samuel didn't realize, was that the gun he had was a stun gun that he'd grabbed from the kitchen's counter top. He'd only grabbed it because he was in a hurry, but he had no idea that the man would still be alive. "Isaac, are you okay?" Samuel asked, holding Isaac by his shoulders. Isaac was about to speak, but fell on the floor once Samuel had helped him up. "Isaac? Isaac listen to me, you're gonna be okay!" Jeff yelled, shaking his friend by the arm. "Samuel this is your fault!" Jeff screamed, holding Isaac in his arms. Samuel stared at Isaac and nearly cried, "I'm so sorry Jeff, I had no idea this would happen. I should've listened to Isaac." "YOU THINK?!" Jeff cried, "NOW THANKS TO YOU, MY BEST FRIEND COULD BE DEAD! ISAAC COULD BE DEAD!" Samuel ran off from the room to try and find Bailey, but ran into Alex instead.