Part 1

1st book :) see what you think.
- Happy-self

"Are You Ready Girls?!Your flight leaves in 10 minutes!" My mom shouts up the stairs.

Really,great now I don't get to say goodbye to all of my friends. And I mean it is not like we are just taking a flight to another state, noooo, we're moving to London, England. Yayyy!!! Not. Why am I moving? Oh yeah I am this thing you would call magical. Cool right? Not for me we have to be separated from our family for 3 months with only letters for contact.

My sister, Leighlaha, is going to Bueboxtons. Where she can do girly things. My older brother, that I thought was missing or dead, actually goes to Drumstrang. Oh and my other sister, Hermione, and I are going to Hogwarts.

"Girls come on, you don't want to be late" mom calls.

Oh totally forgot so thing important we are just getting dropped off at London our parents are going with Leighlaha to France.

I grab my trunk and get it down the grand staircase. Why is it named that, you ask? Because my parents are rich and so therefore we have a huge house and we have like 7 staircases.

"Come on 'Mione!"I yelled.

"Coming Aurora !"

I am glad that we don't have to go to 'muggle' school anymore, it was boring.

"Alright, you know what to do. Right girls?" Mom asks.

"Yes mom we do." 'Mione and I said in sync.

We said our goodbyes and got into the airport. Once we got onto our plane we sat and talked, it was 1:00 when we went to sleep. I woke up right when we were reaching London, and 'Mione woke up just after me. We got off the plane, out of the airport, and into a cab. We then rode the underground to Kings cross station. We got out and went to platforms 9 and 10 and ran at the barrier.

"Alright let's see if we can find an empty compartment. You start at the left end I Start at the right end,OK?"

"Totally," I said.